RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Legend of Dragoon 2-The Unseen Prophecy Last Update: (2-16)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
ah, ok.

Woot.

Kudos.

Put them on the 1st page.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
there on the first page aren't they?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yeah...haha, forgot to CHECK before i posted.

>.>

anywho. GOod job. Just remember to make the white bg transparent when you upload them into your game, lol.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol, don't worry I wont forget that step, ost likely won't be using these in my project if my battle system script is done...but for now as I have said before, for the time being I will have to use them.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
lol, don't worry I wont forget that step, ost likely won't be using these in my project if my battle system script is done...but for now as I have said before, for the time being I will have to use them.
yeah.

well good job anyways, it looks better than MY first game. LOL.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

thanks alot! haha tommmorow I will attempt to find that game  ;D

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

thanks alot! haha tommmorow I will attempt to find that game  ;D
WHOA

waaaaaaaiiiiiiiittttttt..............

no.

Actually, i never uploaded/finished it...BIATCH!

just work on yours.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lol, K ill work on mine, anyways dante are you working on your own project?

*update*
snow pathway screenshot added

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
no, im not.

Not enough time, you see.

If i were, and if time were no matter to anybody, ARROW would be helping me to.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I bet your game would be SWEET: well just finished the room used In the dream:

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
whoa.

thats SWEET.

its going to be an iso game?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I don't know yet It might be (that map was a trick to bring people into this topic shhhh keep this secert down) They really don't have many chipsets for that stuff, and making each character walk, would take a while to draw up the character sets....

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
ROFL!

oh, ok. I see. Yeah, that would be a pain in the rectum.

Oh well. Since its a dream you can have him say when he wakes up "oh damn, it was just a dream. It looked alot cooler to. Damnit, im dissapointed".

LOL.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
HAHAHAHA that would be SWEET, i found a few drag and drop iso chipsets for houses, he could wake up and fall asleep and wake up again, and it will say a sign if you can enter this door 100000 gold, but wait you cant your not allowwed to walk that way. ha that would be crule to the gamer...hence why I will probally do it

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
HAHAHAHA that would be SWEET, i found a few drag and drop iso chipsets for houses, he could wake up and fall asleep and wake up again, and it will say a sign if you can enter this door 100000 gold, but wait you cant your not allowwed to walk that way. ha that would be crule to the gamer...hence why I will probally do it
maybe.

theres a differnece between being cruel. sadistic, and a fucking noob.

Dont cross that line.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ill try my hardest not too  ;D

anyways..

*uptade*
large city map in works
older maps will have new look, and using a tut and using photoshop to make maps look good in gameplay!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
sounds good.

wait, what do you mean by using PS to make it better?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'm guessing he means make a panorama and set up the maps that way.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
i will be using a brush and creating a new layers to give the room a cool look, I will quickly do one in 4 mins and post it with a real gameplay screenshot

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Liking the look of this so far... Your mapping skills are very nice

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Liking the look of this so far... Your mapping skills are very nice

thank you!

OK here is the example of what I ment...here is a short (CRAPPY sorry I spent seconds on this because My mom needs my computer and I have photoshop, so i uploaded it and ewnt to a diff computer) well here is an IN GAME screenshot

hahha lol that blows I know, but you get the point it was a quick one, when i start getting better the result will be a real night time look.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 03:08:38 PM by Nouman6 »

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
You Should have Gradiented the Light area's... so the light is not so sharpe to the edges... But Nice idea, and pretty creative...

Its nice to see some one taking some real time to make their games look better graphically

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Thanks alot, I saw this from a tut a while abck and have been trying it, I lost some major data, and it was all the ones that turned out good..so ya I will be tyring and making the maps fore realistic

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
cool stuff just keeps comming! So any idea on a demo or anything? I really wana try this out!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
cool stuff just keeps comming! So any idea on a demo or anything? I really wana try this out!

Thanks man! And as for the demo....my partner is grounded, and my story helper has his computer crashed, and my script request has 0 reply's...so the demo's not looking HOT, but surely one should be out by around jan...maybe later...most likely it will not have the battle system in it, will have just a temp one, unless someone soo kind comes along and scripts it for me.