RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] 3d Art Midterm

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I made this in class in about 2 hours, as part of the midterm that is due tomorrow:

Spoiler for:

After about 3 hours work refining and adding to it, I have this completed model:

Spoiler for:

We also were told to texture the hands/head/face/boots, so I did, the texture on the body/legs/arms is just a placeholder because sky blue looks shitty with the textured parts.  I haven't bothered with the torso or anything yet because it wasn't part of the assignment.  I might later

Spoiler for:

for about 5-6 hours work, I'm happy with the result.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:21:23 PM by boe »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I always think "lol 5-6 hours that's so much time" but when I even attempt to draw simple things, I take an hour and end up with something in the trash. ;-;

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
This is excellent work, Nam.
But...sometimes I feel the hands are too small. Just sometimes, the other times I find them perfect..
But this is pretty good.
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
This is excellent work, Nam.
But...sometimes I feel the hands are too small. Just sometimes, the other times I find them perfect..
But this is pretty good.

I was working with reference images, so if the hands are small, it's because the action figure was out of proportions :P

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon