RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMXP] My new project: Eternal Journey~A Twist In Time

Rep:
Level 86
I have just started planning a new trilogy of games called Eternal Journey. The first game is called A Twist In time

Story Line

The main charactor is called Gerald Hill and this game isn't your everyday farmer boy ending up as the hero, in fact this is the complete oposite!
As a baby you were swapped at birth and your not the man you were thought to be, through the game the player will see cut scenes of his birth and eventually find out who he really is!

In this game you are, not fighting to kill the enemy you are fighting to kill the villain!
As you start off you are a poor man and have no option but the evil route, you must be a thief and work your way up the ranks to perform assassinations and other wild crimes. As you play the game you will decide who to part with and who to challenge, every option in this game effects the outcome from opening a chest to assassinating the king everything counts!
At the end of the game you find out that you are infact the son of the devil and at the small house where you were born  was cursed that the next male baby would be the son of the devil!

I am going to go into more detail with this tonight but i need to know if this is worth doing, i thought that it sounded interesting and i wondered what everyone else thought?

Thankyou,

Molesy
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 07:46:18 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
new projects -> New Projects  :lol: Once you meet the requirements, I will move it back.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
One suggestion:
Don't tell people what happens at the end of the game....ruins the story completely.
Telling story is telling the background, history, the beginning of the story and maybe teasers, but telling outright  what happens kills the wont to play it through.  Although it does sound good, for the record...

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Being able to assassinate the king=worth doing, in my opinion.

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
Brady really does bring a good point, hell, I have soooo much stuff that I would jsut absolutly LOVE to share, but their all only words typed on my long ass story board, well, sharing it with my team workers is satisfying enough for me XD

it does seem very new though, the first thing you should hope for is not to let go of it, but at the stage it is now, if you feel like you want let go of it, it'd be best to do so while it's still only a thought. It's not a bad idea, but if you want to do what your planning be warned, you in for a shit load of work.