RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Peace out

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Hey everybody, well people have been talking to me about me being th top poster and saying i spammed my way there that is all i did to get this many post, well to tell you something i dont really care about my post, but this topic is for my departure from crankeye, i wont come back till i get good reason why i should stay well peace out miss you all, PEACE!

1840 post when i made this topic peace.
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep: +0/-0Level 90

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Dont Leave ME!!!: 2
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
you should come back man
we were only messin with you, we didnt mean what we said... and guys who dont understand whats going on, a couple of us crankeye members were talking bout him bein the top poster and it got out of hand then he randomly went all crazy and started hating blueXx...hes having issues atm
so dont take anything he says personaly
dont leave:3

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I feel like I'm spamming but....

Don't leave! :5

Rep:
Level 90
~
Well I didn't notice this when I made this post, but go here to this poll where you can see the results at the top!

http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=52902#52902

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
death do you have something to say? I think you do cuz you were helping us....i was helping YOU tease him on his post count

Rep:
Level 90
~
Oh yes, I did forget to count and such.

Anyway, dude!  Why would you leave? Dr Sword and I like your idea of a game and we're here spriting for it, you can't just leave here and dissapoint us, now can you?!  Also if you do leave then will it be up to me and Dr Sword to post info about Longsword?  And ask for help on it?  Look! It is your game idea, and you are the project manager!  Look, you've been a great friend to talk to, also you made me friends with Dr Sword, someone who I wanted to be friends with, because another 8-Bit Theater fan is a friend in my world!

Look, what I'm trying to say is... don't leave, we need you here, and I'm sure many others will agree with me.

Count:6

Rep:
Level 97
I LIKE SWORDS...
oh wait yeah what death trooper said
dont leave us:6 1/2

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
one thing that you need to know is that it isnt just Longsword, Longsword is a game series, and this s just a one gamefor it, ut i am going to take a break from all of this, i will be back most likely after christmas.

Shadow! Please don't leave, if you stay I'll suck your di-.... Your uh... Err.. Toe?

Sides, you can't leave just 'cause you hate someone, and just because some certain people decide to be mean. So once your done with that break... Don't be like "I've decided I'm leaving" because if you do that, I might half to ask you not to again.

Rep:
Level 91
shadow got 3 options:
a. leaving
b. getting banned
c. shutting up more often

he just chose the easy way

shadow! stay and be banned! (beside your pitiful flaming posts are funny)
holy shit my sig was big!

Aghh.. You two really need to chillax and talk to eachother seriously! Damn, both you guys have done nothing but flame eachother in several different topics. I'm at no offense to either of you, but c'mon!

Rep:
Level 91
seems to me like you've posted more since this message X_X
anywho, you don't need to listen to other people. they're just jealous. :P
lol :whoa:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Haha! This is funny. Can't you guys kiss and make-up?  :lol:

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Yeah if i get Banned Blue better get banned too, Hey when we always talk about each other he doesnt ignore them like a smart person he/she says he/she is, well guess what he/she does BAM post just to add a post or Just to talk crap, well if i get banned he/she , should too.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
My humble opinion:

You should both be placed on a temporary ban.

You've both clogged up nearly every thread with your bickering, think of how unfair this is to the other users of the forum.
To give you any indication, if I was in Mr. or Mrs. Crankeye's position, you'd both be banned right now, if for no other reason that annoying every other member of the forum.  Everyone has opinions, and everyone has the right to express them, but when it becomes more than a mild distraction, it's a problem.  We all have to sort trough your pissing and moaning at each other to get to the real infomation that's contained in the thread.  

Is that fair to the rest of us? no.

Just stop. It isn't any more difficult than that. This issue shouldn't have started at all, let alone continue and clog up the other threads as it has.

I think I have the solution for you both, that would make everyone happy.

I see four options:

One or the other of you leave (I really don't want either of you to leave, just stop carrying on like this...You both post useful information when you're not kitty-fighting with each other.)

-or-

Kiss and make up

-or-

Each of you pretend the other doesn't exist

-or-

Exchange addresses, find each other and fight to the death.

There is no other way.

Thank you.
Game: Tears of Kahlandris
|||||||||| Demo = 10%
Click here for game info! http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4756

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
I would rather go with the 1,2,3 choices mostly the 2, 3 .

Rep:
Level 91
no thanks, i don't want to kiss him, i can't efford an airplane either so 2 and 4 are out.
3 never works, you should know ignoring doesn't solve the problem, it's making it worse, trust me on that one.

i am always up to 1 and since our dear shadow already made a topic about it...

ok now seriously, if any of you wanna judge anything you should make a little search, find the last time me and shadow had a fight and see who lost his cool
and this time too, that kiddie even made a dumb poll topic, i mean come on there are limits to what i can bare.

so you guys should stop judging unless you understand the case, and shadow please, you got your byes , leave.
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Blue im not leaving i never made a poll, i am not leaving cause you want me too just to win, but guess what im not leaving im staying right here, and your going to fucking like it one way or another.

Yeah BlueXx have a look at my avatar.

Rep:
Level 90
~
Sorry Shadow, but BlueXx does seem to be in better standings in this thread alone.  He calmly explained, and yet you go insulting him.  Look, Blue would be friendlier towards you if you were friendlier towards him, you're the aggressive one.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Deathtrooper i was trying to be nice with him but he wont take it at all, i tried, but he doesnt want to.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Ever heard of PERSONAL MESSAGE?