RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dragonica

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
nobody has played this game or posted here since November, this is a pretty dead topic.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Grafikal pointed me to it  ;D
Winter is Coming

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
- because you created the exact same topic, complete with the exact same topic title. There's no need for duplicates. Still it remains, no one plays this game except you at the moment. This is the only reason why I answered your questions.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
I know that now, but if a thread is dead and I wish to discuss it, aren't I allowed to post in the older discussion thread? Or start a new one?
Yes, I know the thread hasn't been posted in or that the people who have played has stopped, but I was hoping one of them would come in and try to help me, but it's okay.

I thought since you directed me toward the thread, it meant it was okay to post in it.  :-X
Winter is Coming

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Yeah, you can post here for sure if you have something that pertains to the topic. You had some questions about this game and we answered. No problemo. We just don't post in it because none of us play it at the moment.

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
Heh, every now and again I get an urge to play, but I don't have enough patience to start over on THQ (the Asia servers are too slow for me now, especially around level 40 when stuff actually kills you). Maybe next summer. Or sooner.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
I understand that no one plays it anymore now, I was just hoping for some help  ;8

You play on the Asia server, Sirius? Do you live there?
Well, if you ever get the urge to play again, maybe we could team up? :D
Winter is Coming

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
We all played on the Asian server when it first came out because that was the only server they had. Then they came out with the USA servers and none of us even played.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Oh, I see :(

You know you can switch servers during the game, right?  :lol:
Winter is Coming

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Your character doesn't switch with it.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Hm, really? Oh sorry then  :D
I should check just in case....  :o
Winter is Coming

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I'm not sure if you understand the difference in servers. Each 'server' as in location of the server has a few mini-servers that the players can switch between using their character, but I can't just port my character from Asia to the US without some sort of fee, and especially not for free or easily.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Oh no I do, it's just when I downloaded it I thought I switched servers using one of the menu's buttons. I was gonna check to see if that button was still there, not that it preformed the function I thought it did:-X

I understand now that you can't, but I wanna see what the button does, so I don't go crazy thinking of a button that was never there.  :=:
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 86
Heh, depending on how bored I get in the coming few weeks, I might reroll my Hunter. I remember it getting really frustrating trying to fight that guy after Artis with all the Asian lag (And no, I don't live in Asia :P), but if that's gone, it might be bearable again.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Asian server might still be full, I hear it's popular over there.  :lol:

What level is your hunter? My warrior is level 8 right now, or 6 :D
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 86
Before I stopped playing, he was ~38. I'm gonna start fresh tonight, though (provided the download finishes). Which server do you play on (assuming there's Kaye and Elga like the Asian servers), and what's your char's name?

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Cool! I mostly play on Elga, but I plan on playing on Kaye too. But yea, mostly Elga. :)
My in game character name is "Karina" but if you can't find me that way, it's "MagitekElite". :)

Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 86
Uhm, are you sure you installed the THQ/ICE version? Because their servers are called Vyvern & Dekard.

Kalloth is coming back tomorrow on Dekard, though. You should really consider switching to THQ if that's not what you use already (from the looks of it, there's absolutely no lag... So refreshing...)

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
I used the pauseable downloader using the American link >.<
Was that the wrong one?

Well, there are two blank servers there and I haven't logged in almost three days. I'll check now though.
Winter is Coming

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Puahhaha, I might join. :o

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
You should join!  :D

It's really, really fun. It's probably even better on a faster PC  :dog:
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 86
Come back, old-school Moo! The hit detection on the THQ servers is much better. No more getting ground to dust by the ogre brothers' spin move of death when you're on the other side of the screen :lol:

I'm level 11, by the way, and I'm usually on Dekard channel 2.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Where do you live? The servers might have different names for each country.  :=:
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 86
I don't think so... I live in America though, so I don't think it should matter.

Are you sure you registered and downloaded the game from this site?

Cause when I played on IAH (and I think the same goes for gPotato), the servers were Elga and Kaye, but on the North American servers, they're the other ones. Why does it have to be so confusing :-\

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
I clicked the American link and then a tan site came up >.<
Doh, I downloaded the wrong one!  :zcry:

I shall download this one and install >.>
Winter is Coming