RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dragonica

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I finished it in, like, an hour. :P

However, I did not play Dragonica at all today. :V :P

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
Manually patch it. It goes faster.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Lol he took out your RAM?
for staying up until 1 AM in the morning on the computer, yeah
1am? How old are you? 12?
10 lol

Win.
+1

I'll have to remember that...

I've been patching for five minutes and it's already at 14% or something. It's going real slow now, though.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Manually patch it frommmm?

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
Spoiler for I r a Ranger Now. Rawr:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
You have that Hero Quest I was talking about. Where you have to meet Pablo. Use the scroll I gave you to teleport to that town. Pablo is to the far right of that town. Make sure you have some scrolls to come back to Port of Winds though, because you'll get assraped if you leave that town .__.

Rep:
Level 86
Ehh, I can do that later ;)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Ehh, I can do that later ;)

Literally takes 30 seconds lol
::Probably less than, since you can run faster than everyone else .__.

::Also, I just restarted patching. It's going waaay faster. The storm was affecting the download before the internet cut out apparently.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 06:45:19 AM by grafikal »

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Okay, so my dad gives me the RAMs back, I put it back in, and start my computer.

IT

CRASHES

FIRST

THING  :mad:

So I resolved to just download it on my brother's laptop since it's better, and I have no other place to download Dragonica.
Hi

Rep:
Level 86
That's MAGNIFICENT.

I'll help you train once you get up & running again.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I can't tell if he was sarcastic and therefore was playing? or if he was being sarcastic to his sarcasm and therefore not actually playing making his comment not sarcastic. I'm so confused, no one should use those smilies next to each other for anything...

MOOFAIL

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
download... almost... done... 783 MB of 812.5...
Hi

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I see your combo and raise you:

Edit: I get 800+ really often, its quite easy if you mob on west traitors ridge.
Edit2: Also, here are some of the other things i've done, although thats only 5 of 16 S ranks i've gotten for every MM from Big bad wolf 1 through tutu 2

« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 12:48:14 AM by Boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I see your combo and raise you:

Jesus christy, the highest I've ever gotten was 156 or something on my warrior. (But he's only 10 or something.)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I've gotten well over a thousand on my warrior. Just spam the shit out of bruce lee when you get him. Also, BOE, those Rank S aren't impressive... It's extremely common to get rank S, unless your terrible. So, you're not bad at playing this game :)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
and here i was feeling like i was finally good at something ;_;
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
S rank depends on the combo and how much damage you took. As long as you can combo, like, 15 more hits than you get hit, I think you get S. But it's okay, BoE

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
So, who's been playing this recently? Lol, I haven't played for, like, a week so idk.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
So, who's been playing this recently? Lol, I haven't played for, like, a week so idk.

Not me. I started a warrior and I like it a lot more than ranger, but that was about a week ago too. Haven't lost interest per se, but won't be playing a lot....Chewey and Rasse play savage 2 >:D

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ahaha yeah, I saw that thread. :P I haven't lost interest, either, but I don't really have much interest. I wish everything was faster for me. :\

Rep:
Level 86
Haha, that's because you picked a way late-game character. Where awesome Hunters, Rangers, Jesters, and Gladiators are plowing through missions, you're getting dragged along, waiting for that ninja job to come to you.

After school stops being so hectic these next couple weeks, I'll be playing more. I still play now, though, just not as much as during summer.

Oh, and Tezuka needs to get on so he can buy the Guild Skill. I'd pay for it.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Nah, my computer's slow. That's what I meant, lol. But yeah, assassin is a late-gamer. :P

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
OKIE im back. Vacation is over, i'll be playing this for a little bit again.

Rep:
Level 86
Heh, does anyone still play this game? I've been contemplating making a new guild (so I can buy the skill), but I don't know.

I just haven't seen anyone on in about a week, if not longer.