RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dragonica

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
Heh, both classes are pretty strong. The ranger's machine gun attack absolutely demolishes groups, and hunters can combo the living snot out of everything. I don't think it really matters, you'll be happy either way.

Oh, and I think all classes suck right after the first job change.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Heh, both classes are pretty strong. The ranger's machine gun attack absolutely demolishes groups, and hunters can combo the living snot out of everything. I don't think it really matters, you'll be happy either way.

Oh, and I think all classes suck right after the first job change.
Nigger tell me when you get on next time, everytime I log on you aren't online ;o

Rep:
Level 86
Well, I'm on right now.

EDIT: And now I'm not.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WAS ON MY WAY ;o;

Rep:
Level 86
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm awful at catching peopleeee... :'(

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
HEY IM NOT ON. Im watching that movie you suggested, sword.

Edit:: Hey i've been on now.

ALSO I THINK IM DATING A 10 YEAR OLD ASIAN GIRL in this game.  IN THIS GAME PEOPLE AND IT'S STILL WEIRD. but i get free spellz ._.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 07:57:26 AM by grafikal »

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
i really wanna get an account on dragonica but it takes so long to download
no

By Kraft

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
i really wanna get an account on dragonica but it takes so long to download

It took me even longer to sign up for it. I think the site alone slowed my entire internet down. Lag in UT2K4, lag in browsing. ;\

Rep:
Level 97

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
You found a rare monster :O awesome. Looks like you used a secret scroll to get there.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I saw you (Sword) online yesterday. Well, not really, you were chatting with someone with a megaphone.

Rep:
Level 97
I saw you (Sword) online yesterday. Well, not really, you were chatting with someone with a megaphone.
Hahaha I remember that.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I need some people for a White Bearded mission run. F1 - F4. It's the GOOD guild quest. Get's us like 12exp instead of 3.

Rep:
Level 97
I'll get on in like an hour

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
.. i take it that this game is extremely similar to maplestory, right?
*downloads*
Hi

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
i never played maplestory. so i dont know.

I'll get on in like an hour

Ok, Sirius and I are on and waiting then.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
*downloads*

Oohohohohohoh. No. It has a 3D field so you can go up/down in addition to side-to-side. It's more like a fighting game since you can use commands (Like button+directional, stuff like that) instead of hotkeys with some spells and that doesn't seem to create a cooldown. It counts combos and other stuff, but I haven't gotten very far. It's a lot better than Mapplestory, the combat is like a brawler but it does have a similar skill system to WoW.
It seems to be far more entertaining when it comes to grinding, it's much easier to avoid attacks (played an archer in maplestory, play one here) and the quests are nicer and easy to keep track of.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
*downloads*

Oohohohohohoh. No. It has a 3D field so you can go up/down in addition to side-to-side. It's more like a fighting game since you can use commands (Like button+directional, stuff like that) instead of hotkeys with some spells and that doesn't seem to create a cooldown. It counts combos and other stuff, but I haven't gotten very far. It's a lot better than Mapplestory, the combat is like a brawler but it does have a similar skill system to WoW.
It seems to be far more entertaining when it comes to grinding, it's much easier to avoid attacks (played an archer in maplestory, play one here) and the quests are nicer and easy to keep track of.
Yeah I figured out that the 3D thing was different...

hmm this sounds much better than MS.

*is happy*

now how much space does the client take up o_O
Hi

Rep:
Level 86
I don't know exactly how much, but it's more than it should.

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
O shi-
my hard drive sucks ass; it only has 9 GB of space left.
Hi

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Crap, what level are you guys? I'm out for 3 days and you guys are probably worlds ahead. ;-;

Also, this IS much better than MS. I used to love MS, too. :P Private server MS are still okay because you can dick around in them.

Anyways, yeah. I'd much rather choose this game over MS any day especially if I get my comp to run faster.

However, Dragonica needs moar support for more quests at a time. :(

Rep:
Level 86
I'm 31, grafikal's 30, Sword's 24 (I think), Starfyre's 22-ish? and most everyone else is sub-20.

Rep:
Level 97
I'm at 95% for 24

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'm 31, grafikal's 30, Sword's 24 (I think), Starfyre's 22-ish? and most everyone else is sub-20.
Wtf. :mad: Someone help me at Bearded White mission. ;-;

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
O shi-
my hard drive sucks ass; it only has 9 GB of space left.

It takes up just below 1 gig I think.

Wtf. :mad: Someone help me at Bearded White mission. ;-;

I'm onyl level 6 or 7. >:|