RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dragonica

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
8)

Does anyone else notice some extreme lag? Or at the least, just some lag? My internet connection (when it's up) is fine. It's always really fast. I hadn't had any lag issues with this at all for a while. It started just a day or two ago now. I read on their forums that there was an undersea cable that was cut by an earthquake and would cause lag, but only for those in the Asian-Pacific area. I'm totally West Atlantic ._.
Also, no, nobody is using the internet while I am, or at least hasn't been while I've been playing. The lag makes the game impossible to play. Literally. I lag at least 5 - 10 seconds behind.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 09:34:04 AM by grafikal »

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
i dont have lag i just have periods where the enemies can't hit me and i can't hit them

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I don't have lag. My computer just sucks. I can't time combos perfectly. ;-;

EDIT: Oh yeah, along with the many days I haven't been playing as much recently, I can't play (probably) for all of today, tomorrow, and the day after. >_>
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 02:12:51 PM by mastermoo420 »

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
8)

Does anyone else notice some extreme lag? Or at the least, just some lag? My internet connection (when it's up) is fine. It's always really fast. I hadn't had any lag issues with this at all for a while. It started just a day or two ago now. I read on their forums that there was an undersea cable that was cut by an earthquake and would cause lag, but only for those in the Asian-Pacific area. I'm totally West Atlantic ._.
Also, no, nobody is using the internet while I am, or at least hasn't been while I've been playing. The lag makes the game impossible to play. Literally. I lag at least 5 - 10 seconds behind.

http://dragonica.iahgames.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?id=143

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I read on their forums that there was an undersea cable that was cut by an earthquake and would cause lag, but only for those in the Asian-Pacific area. I'm totally West Atlantic ._.

Quote from: Dragonica Forums Website
Dear All,
Please be aware that a cut in the Asia-Pacific Cable Network 2 (APCN2) undersea submarine cable is affecting connection speeds for users in the Asia-Pacific region on Wednesday August 12 2009, particularly in Singapore and the Philippines.

Users are likely to experience slow connections and network issues until the faulty cables are fixed.

For information regarding this issue, please click here.
http://forum.iahgames.com/dragonica/showthread.php?t=28217

._.

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
then why did i have lag ._.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I'm going to ... assume ... that our internet at some point has to use those cable to get data to Singapore, since I'm pretty sure that's where their servers are probably at. I don't think this game has a local server.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I'm going to ... assume ... that our internet at some point has to use those cable to get data to Singapore, since I'm pretty sure that's where their servers are probably at. I don't think this game has a local server.
The Amerikkkan server is in closed beta. Right now we're playing with all of the chinks.
Luckily it's all Singaporean chinks so they all know English.

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
1000 monster kills for the chest. I shot it at 999 cause it resets to 0 at 1000. Then i'd have no proof ._.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
This game is good.
I started an Archer named Kosciuszko. Really fun game, just started playing like ten minutes ago.

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
You got a chainsaw graf ._.

You guys need to help me kill Dr. Farrel tomorrow so I can be a jester ;3

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
We're doing Farrel right now ._____. Or I was until my internet shit out. Me and Sirius.

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
Yeah, we can help you with it. I <3 my (grafikal's) weapon powders ;8

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Did you pilfer some powders from that person we (you) were helping? lol

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
The Amerikkkan server is in closed beta. Right now we're playing with all of the chinks.
Luckily it's all Singaporean chinks so they all know English.

The'll probably split us up when us and eu versions appear.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
GPotato and THQICE are the EU and US versions, but I picked this one as it is one of the most popular, which is why they have not banned IPs from the US and most European countries.

On a side note; I need help leveling BAD. :tpg:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Can I be something other than Vanguard in the guild ;o;

I would help ya level but I have work all day and then right afterward going to go see District 9! woo. lol

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
Did you pilfer some powders from that person we (you) were helping? lol

... No... She kept droning on about being level 25 and doing something with 200 Soul. I have a feeling that English wasn't her native tongue :-\

I think you're guaranteed a weapon powder from Farrell, though, so we should just farm him.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Can I be something other than Vanguard in the guild ;o;

I would help ya level but I have work all day and then right afterward going to go see District 9! woo. lol

Leader
Deputy Leader
Vanguard

At the moment the Guild has two Deputy Leaders: Sirius and Redwyn. At the moment I think two are enough at the moment. Besides, I don't see the Guild getting ready for things like Guild vs. Guild matches yet, most of us are only in the 15-30 level range.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
What server are you guys playing on?

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
What server are you guys playing on?

We play on Kaye, and when we're playing together, Channel 4.

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
got to jester ;]

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Im level 18 now. Do i go hunter or ranger. I notice we already have a ranger so i was thinking hunter.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Kalloth is a hunter, so really it doesn't matter. I recommend you go hunter because ranger is pretty bad when you first switch. Then again I could give you my old equips

Edit: Kalloth = Sirius @_@