RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dragonica

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

SUCKIN MY DICK

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
level 17 now lol

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Just got promoted to Ranger B)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Gladiator B)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
what the ASS. I've been playing from Sunday and i'm still 13..

screw you all
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I haven't played for two days, lol.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
using random emotes. lol. things like just typing [  sit     omg     beg   ] etc. I think Sirius, (kalloth) used "Beg" while Sword just stood there. OMG makes you worship on your knees, so I think in my screenshot Sirius used OMG and Sword used BEG. lol

:: Oh, and Sword and Sirius, my hammers do 1100-1300 on a normal hit now since gladiator ;o  up from 600-700

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
When I get max dagger throw and mastery, I'll be pwnge. D:<

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Moo, what level are you?

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I'm playing updated first post with my info and stickied

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
cool.

When I get home in a few hours I'll run anyone that's around through some lower level missions.

Rep:
Level 97
using random emotes. lol. things like just typing [  sit     omg     beg   ] etc. I think Sirius, (kalloth) used "Beg" while Sword just stood there. OMG makes you worship on your knees, so I think in my screenshot Sirius used OMG and Sword used BEG. lol

:: Oh, and Sword and Sirius, my hammers do 1100-1300 on a normal hit now since gladiator ;o  up from 600-700
He did beg and I did lol

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I'm home, so i'm on. Channel 4 if anyone's on, if not, then channel 1 i'll be on.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
ahref-archer

I are level 5 now.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Moo, what level are you?
21 ._. Didn't play yesterday or the day before, potential 2-4 levels gone. :P

EDIT: Can't connect to server. :mad:

Oh and I'm gay
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 12:54:46 AM by D???ø?_????d »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh yeah, my computer's kinda laggy so, when I press some buttons before I get onto the hyper jump, I can jump REALLY far. Like, in East Traitor's Ridge, I can go from the hyper jump near the portal to Port of Winds and then end up at the bottom of the map. In that same map, however, I was in the middle and headed down. Press some buttons and whoosh:

Spoiler for:

The red dot's about where I should be on the minimap. The mouse was freaking out so I decided to write "WTF" with it. :P

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Rep:
Level 83
Engineer is credit to team!
Oooh Dragonica, haven't played in weeks. Level 29 Hunter on Kaye, NickTheSushi is the name I think.

I can't find anyone to help me get to level 30, no one will do Artis missions with me.
N/A
Completion: --

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
The combo just keeps on going.

Spoiler for 1500:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I can't get that high because my Bruce Lee's kill shit too fast. ._.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
What's the Bruce Lee? o_o

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
The dude in the track suit. I can summon 2 ways. One: He'll appear right infront of me and SPAM KICK THE SHIT OUT OF EVERYTHING, and gives me 8 - 12 combo points per enemy is there. (badass if I let him loose in a group of em) and Two: He'll appear infront of me and EPIC SUPER CHARGE forward in a line and knock over everything he touches giving me 3 combo points per enemy that gets knocked over.

I tend to spam the rush bruce lee then kick the enemies up off the ground into the air, hit them with my anti air, spam a hammer or two to let the bruce lee recharge when they get up spam the kicking bruce lee, then back to the charging bruce lee and repeat. But I can only do it a few times before bruce lee has enough and just goes ape shit and kills everything.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Where'd you get him? o_o

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
He's a gladiator skill.