RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Charset/Battler Shop, and facesets too! (On vacation)

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Hello Im Dr_Sword, I came to rmrk in 2005 and started making resources, since then Ive made around 150 charsets.
Well anyways, Ill make charsets and battlers for anyone who'd like. But I'll only take 2 at a time.
Current Projects:
  • color dollmage battler
  • empty

Spoiler for Completed Projects:
Halestorm 5 battler, (yet to scan) Scruz609 Battler, (yet to scan)
Spoiler for Need to scan list:
Halestorm 5, Scruz609

If you're going to rep me, use negative :D

If anyone would like to take over while Im gone, feel free
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 09:50:32 AM by Tyler »

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
2k3 and XP

Rep:
Level 88
XP?! YAY! (Why do you want -Rep?)

I just need 1 battler. (Posh Kids against normal kids :P)

I need a battler of '126-Noble01'
Here is the style I need it in -
Spoiler for Style:

The example is his sister :P
His weapon -
He is holding a sword and resting it on his shoulder. I also need him to have a golden, jewel encrusted sword carrier. And make him look like he has 17Squillion (In money :bean:)!

Ill post the spriteset if you need.

Rep:
Level 87
This is for XP too. Since you take two at a time, and someone else posted, just one.

Any pose for this guy. I just want him holding a black spellbook. He also has a confident look upon his face.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Great idea... Stickied and minused your rep...

(Sorry to go off topic, has your grass and garden returned to normal matey ?)

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 87

SuperPhillip - the hero, his weapon is a sword.

DangerousDan - his weapon is a bo

I'd like battle chars for these. I have four more, but you said only two at a time.
Can you help please?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
do you do? colors?

can you color this and resize it to RMXP battler size?

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 97
Great idea... Stickied and minused your rep...

(Sorry to go off topic, has your grass and garden returned to normal matey ?)

Yes lol, its bermuda :D

Well anyways, the battlers will take a little longer, because my scanners at a different house, but Ill get right on them.

And Im going to mexico tommorow, so Ill work as fast as I can

XP?! YAY! (Why do you want -Rep?)

I just need 1 battler. (Posh Kids against normal kids :P)

I need a battler of '126-Noble01'
Here is the style I need it in -
Spoiler for Style:

The example is his sister :P
His weapon -
He is holding a sword and resting it on his shoulder. I also need him to have a golden, jewel encrusted sword carrier. And make him look like he has 17Squillion (In money :bean:)!

Ill post the spriteset if you need.
The spriteset would help lol
and for the rep
Spoiler for long story:
Well, around July last year the forums went down, so Silver made himself Admin and created a backup forum (crankeye.org) while he worked on getting these forums back up. In the backup forum, he used SMF, (back then we were still on PHP)THats when the rep system was intriduced to the forum. It became a gag to rep Arl (now known as Super Mod Ryan) as many times as you could, well, I decided to be different and I went the other way, where it became another gag to negative rep me. Its all in my wiki, you should check it out sometime
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 06:13:18 PM by Tyler »

Rep:
Level 97
mmmmmkay Ill get right on it

Edit: I finished him, just need to scan him, and he looks a little weird, because Im not used to that style.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 07:25:54 PM by Tyler »

Rep:
Level 97

SuperPhillip - the hero, his weapon is a sword.

DangerousDan - his weapon is a bo

I'd like battle chars for these. I have four more, but you said only two at a time.
Can you help please?

I cant do battle charsets, sorry, it takes too long

EDIT: Finished Scruz's (again I just need to scan it in)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 07:59:44 PM by Tyler »

Rep:
Level 88
I hope you colour him well :P
I also -repped you cos I just noticed you were doing it on paper and then scanning, then adding colour :tpg:

Rep:
Level 97
Ill color him as good as I can

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
oh yeah finaly someone color him :blizj: hehe cant wa8  ::)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I can help while you're gone...a little maybe.

Rep:
Level 87
Want's to write a compiler for fun
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 06:06:29 PM by ryex »
Time: if it was truly linear I wouldn't be here and the world would be knee deep in ashes.

Rep:
Level 88
He only does 2 at a time, he's already working on dollmages, he needs to scan mine and Scruz609 battler and he is on vacation!

Rep:
Level 97
Okay back,Ill have everything done tuesday, all of my work is scattered between houses.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
wow welcome back  ;D

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
a charset spriter! :D

could you check my topic out. Everything you need to know is there including pictures of the person i would like sprited
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,18199.0.html

Rep:
Level 87
Hey I just noticed this post so can some one help me with this?

I need a charecter set for this battler and a sideview battler for it:

Same thing done with this:

Oh and for the charecter set can you make it the same size as the side view battaler?

Thank you that would be grate! :blizj:

(your name would go in my game if you helped with a script or helped with resorces in my game! ;8)

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Been inactive for a month since the last request, which is unfulfilled. You're fired.
The Rule