RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[MISSING] Blizz-ABS Version 0.9.7.2

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
There are 2 possibilities:

1) If I use the mouse system, I need to add and code some more stuff, it will be more buggy and it will take longer.

2) If I remove the mouse, I need to remove quite some parts of code and change a lot, might take less time.

In any case, I'll still need some time to do it. But finding the time to do it might be the bigger problem. (>.<)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Soooo .....

U will stick to the Mouse ?    :-\
Cuz else i will use an other script :) Zelda isnt a click game so that would mess up my gameplay but you need to do what see fit ( DONT LISTEN TO ME  :lol:)

And i noticed another bug btw

When u walk to a fence and walk directly under it and continue you will uhm.. get stuck and need to walk back a little ...
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 12:57:45 PM by Snailer »

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Yes, I know of that bug in the 0.91 version.
And no, I won't stick to the mouse. I was never a fan of "point and click" ABS-es. I always loved the conventional ABS-es where you use buttons, so there will be button based controls. :) Also, it will be an optional SBABS. ;8 I have the enemies' AI, I could just "revert" it to make it possible to have allies in battle. ;8
Visit our website.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
 :o

Blizzard..
That would be very very very cooool !!

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Version 1.0 is coming out soon. I have conpletely rewritten the Keyboard Input module, the basics have less code than any other Keyboard Input module. ;8 I am going to give enemies the ability to have pixel movement as well and I am most probably going to add even more cool features. You already can change the controls to i.e. WASD. ;8
Visit our website.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY  ;8

I love u blizz :)
( U fixed the move event event ? )

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I'll fix everything I haven't yet. Remember when you go over an "through" event that is triggered with touch and how you trigger it with every move? Doesn't happen anymore already. :)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 05:33:43 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Is it possible to change the animation for attacking? I'm making a Zelda game and I want the attacking animation to change when you get a new sword.

EDIT: Okay...every time I try and test the game with your script I get...
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 02:15:23 AM by Irockman1 »

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Read the first post.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Oh, sorry.
It worked before though.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Visit our website.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
*updates to 0.9.7.0* I'll release version 1.0 after I have added a full manual. But for all of you who are eager to use it already, here you go. It's quite stable already, but missing a manual (as I said) and several extra features. ;8
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 102
*updates to 0.9.7.0* I'll release version 1.0 after I have added a full manual. But for all of you who are eager to use it already, here you go. It's quite stable already, but missing a manual (as I said) and several extra features. ;8
*claps* I can start my game now! YAY!
Great work Blizzard!

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
Heh, yes! good job, I have been waiting some time  :=:

Rep:
Level 102

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Ah, crap. (-_-') Alright, I'll fix it ASAP. Must be something wrong with your enemies on the map. I'll try to re-produce the error to find out why it happens.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 102
Ah, crap. (-_-') Alright, I'll fix it ASAP. Must be something wrong with your enemies on the map. I'll try to re-produce the error to find out why it happens.
It happens when I have "Max Party" set to 4 and I have less than that.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
 :-\ I get an Error saying:

? "Blizz-ABS' 3846? NOMETHODERROR?
Undefined Method For nil: NilClass

Rep:
Level 102
Wow, I never notIced how fun putting a bunch of monsters in a map and fighting them is.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Yeah, I know what you mean. :)
Visit our website.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
 :-\ Eh, but I question,w hat must I do for the Error that I am getting?

Rep:
Level 102
He's going to fix it.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I didn't have the time to work on the ABS again. As soon as I fix stuff I usually post it. So, no worries. ;8
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 102
Are there going to be ranged weapons in the future?

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Uh... I like your battle system but some weird things are happening. First question (not weird, just curious), how do you turn off the caterpillar system? I just want one character to be walking.
Second, my maps are all screwed up and my characters turn invisible at one (or many more...) point.

The first screen I took is obviously before I enter the town but afterward the characters are gone but when I move around sometimes they appear in a lower corner. It's almost like the screen is not centered.  What's wrong?  ???