RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ITT you suggest me good anime

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I didnt watch much, but I liked what I saw. (it was english :O)

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Actually, the english version of Outlaw Star is decent. And do you know why?

Because they remake the english dub, UNCENSORED, at a later time. Because the original dub was played on Toonami back when it was daytime programming, so it was censored to hell and back. And the new english dub has almost-nudity and tons of "shits" and "damns" and "hells" AND THEY'RE IN ENGLISH!!

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I watched a few episodes of Hellsing and liked it. I might get it if it's good all the time. I usually like the extreme animes, they are the ones that are most interesting to me. Anybody heard about X - the series? From what I've seen it looked good, but I never watched any episode.

And there was once this anime... I've only watched like the first few episodes, but I can't remember the name. So this guy is in love with his sister and that's actually not okay and he knows that. But he's actually the reborn soul of a female angel named Alex-something, can't remember. Anyways, the evil guys try to revive her soul for some reason. They realize they can do that by killing the sister of the main protagonist. Lol, out of vengence he destroyed the entire planet and made a wasteland out of it. So like "He doesn't need a world where she isn't anymore.". I thought it was pretty awesome as it is really apocalyptic and stuff. I love that.
Anybody knows what I'm talking of? !_!
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
thanks for telling us what it is

Rep:
Level 96
so yeah

12 Kingdoms

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I've only seen a couple episodes but, Record of Lodoss War is pretty good.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
If it weren't for the AWFUL VOICE ACTING I would suggest Trinity Blood.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Goddammit now I want to watch The Twelve Kingdoms again.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
The second season of Ghost in the Shell  ;8

Rep:
Level 96
Goddammit now I want to watch The Twelve Kingdoms again.
Dammit now I want to finish watching 12 Kingdoms!

But it's not anime-safe hours, yet. >_>

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Can you explain this concept of 'anime-safe hours'?

Rep:
Level 96
I live in a dorm, and have a roomate. I don't watch anime openly, I wait until after 11:00 and get into bed with my laptop and watch it then.

It's not necessarily a secret, but I'd rather not be the guy watching anime on his computer when his roomate and a bunch of friends come in and want to play Mario Kart.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I live in a dorm, and have a roomate. I don't watch anime openly, I wait until after 11:00 and get into bed with my laptop and watch it then.

It's not necessarily a secret, but I'd rather not be the guy watching anime on his computer when his roomate and a bunch of friends come in and want to play Mario Kart.
lol, agreed, though with my roommate it's more like a bunch of sweaty thugs coming in from football.

Anyway, has anyone suggested Fullmetal Alchemist yet? It's not the best, but it's pretty decent.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Anyway, has anyone suggested Fullmetal Alchemist yet? It's not the best, but it's pretty decent.

Does that remind anyone else besides me of Mental? I miss Mental... :tpg:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I should try and get mental to come back AGAIN.

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Riiiiight...
Well, if you've gotten to maybe the 78ish ep. of Naruto, then I suggest reading the new Naruto Shippuuden.
You gotta read it though, now that anime groupies have gotten hold of the anime and it's just started, so you can get farther than them in the manga.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
To Blizzard: The one you said, I think it was Angel Sanctuary.

===================================================================================
Name (Alphabetical Order)   No. Episodes      Films      Disks      Complete?   Rating (/10)      Comments

.hack//SIGN         26         0      7      Yes         8      I want this MMORPG!!
2x2 = Shinobuden      13         0      -      Yes         7      Funny but could be funnier
3x3 Eyes         7         0      5      Yes         9      dislike the Eng. Dub
Ah! My Goddess         5         1      3      Yes         7      Great themetune
Ah! My Goddess (1st season)   26         0      6      Yes         7      Better detail than AMG
Ah! My Goddess (second season)   12         0      -      No         7      Been funny so far
A LIttle Snow Fairy Sugar   24         0      9      Yes         6      Kawaii but dull (crap subs)   
Air            12         0      3      Yes         7      Depressing.
Azumanga Daioh         26         0      7      Yes         7      Funny. GOT IT ALL YEAH!!
Berserk            25         0      7      Yes         9       Great manga. Depressing
BLEACH (so far)         91         0      11      No         10!!!      So amazingly cool.
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan   8         0      2      Yes         9      Hilarious and bloody
Chobits            26         0      8      Yes         10!!!      Too many 'ah' moments :)
Cowboy Bebop         26         1      5      Yes         7      Soundtrack's the best bit.
Da Capo            26         0      -      Yes         8      Very good but dark at times
Da Capo Second Season      26         0      -      Yes         -      Completely forgot about it!
DearS            13         0      4      Yes         7      Mahoro/chobits clone
DNA²            15         0      5      Yes         9      Old but funny!
Excel Saga         26         0      9      Yes         9      Random = EXCELLENT!!!
Fate Stay/Night         24         0      -      Yes         9      Excellent but sad ending.
FLCL            6         0      2      Yes         8      Coming of age story.
Full Metal Alchemist      51         1      -      Yes         9      Great story, bad ending.
Full Metal Panic      24         0      9      Yes         8      Mecha. Not bad.
Full Metal Panic Fumoffu   13         0      3      Yes         9      Very very funny.
Full Metal Panic TSR       13         0      4      Yes         7      Short apparently.
Futakoi            13         0      4      Yes         8      Good but been done before.
Futakoi Alternative      13         0      3      Yes         6      I remain unimpressed
Ghost in the Shell      15         1      5      Yes         7      Not my thing
GTO            43         0      15      Yes         8      Funny, but poor ending.
Gungrave         26         0      6      Yes         8      Needed less backstory
Guyver TV         6         0      -      No         -      Grrr... crappy subs
Haibane Renmai         4         0      -      No         8      Its setting something up...
Hellsing         13         0      2      Yes         8      Very good but overwatched.
I My Me! Strawberry Eggs   13         0      3      Yes         9      very moving.
Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu   46         0      12      Yes         8      Funny and random!
Love Hina         32         0      11      Yes         8      Actually pretty funny.
Maburaho         24         0      7      Yes         7      Old idea, fresh twists.
Mai Hime         26         0      -      Yes         8      nicely different.
Mahoromatic         28         0      8      Yes         8      Sweet and funny!
Mahou Sensei Negima      24         0      6      Yes         7      not as good as the manga.
Mamotte Shugogetten      22         0      6      Yes         9      Done before but still good.
Martian Successor: Nadesico   26         1      3      Yes         7      Really bad film.
Melencholy of Haruhi Suzumiya    14         0      -      Yes         9      fantastic but unusual order.
Midori No Hibi         13         0      3      Yes         8      ....strange.... (but funny)
Mini-Goddess Adventures!   12         0      1      Yes         7      Funny but very kiddy.
Neon Genesis: Evangelion   26         1      3      Yes         10!!!      So amazingly great!!
NHK Ni Yokoso         14         0      -      No         -
Noir            26         0      7      Yes         7      Meh, so-so.
Onegai Sensei         13         0      3      Yes         9      Made me cry.
Paranoia Agent         13         0      -      Yes         8      Mmmm... Violence lol
RahXephon         26         0      7      Yes         8      NGE clone.
Renkin San-Kyuu Magical Pokaan   13         0      -      Yes         7      Mostly ok. Good in places
R.O.D. TV         4         -      -      No         7      Looks very cheesy
Rouruni Kenshin         95         2       28      Yes         9      the last episodes ruined it.
Samurai Champloo      26         0      -      Yes         9      Good, one or two sucked
Serial Experiments: Lain   13         0      2      Yes         8      Very very very odd.
School Rumble         26         0      8      Yes         9      Laughed my arse off.
School Rumble Ni Gakki      26         0      -      Yes         9      Funny but crap ending.
Scryed            26         0      7      Yes         8      Good all-round anime.
Shuffle!         26         0      6      Yes         8      Pretty good, average ending.
Shakugen No Shana      24         0      -      Yes         7      Like BLEACH with lolis.
Tenchi Muyo!         16         3 (long eps)   7      Yes         8      Very good series.
Tenchi Universe!       26         0      9      Yes         7      Not as good as the original.
Texhnolyze         4         0      -      No         7      Has a lot of potential.
Those Who Hunt Elves      12         0      2      Yes         8      Funny but poor quality.
To Heart         13         0      -      Yes         7      Slooooooowwwwwww!!!
Trigun            26         0      5      Yes         8      Poor quality but cool
Trinity Blood         24         0      6      Yes         8      Like a Hellsing/Trigun cross
Tsukihime Moon Phase      13         0      -      Yes         8      Not a happy ending
Twin Spica          20         0      5      Yes         7      Um... kiddy anime.
Welcome to NHK!         18         0      -      No         8      Funny but strange :P
Witch Hunter Robin      26         0      5      Yes         7      Didn't really get into this.
Wolf's Rain         28         0      4      Yes         7      Or this...
X            24         0      8      Yes         6      This was just bad.
Zero No Tsukaima      13         0      -      Yes         9      Ecchi and funny. Excellent!

Totals                                 *         *

Films on CD:

Ninja Scroll
Laputa
Nausicaa
Spirited Away
Broken Saints
Princess Mononoke

VHS:

Akira
Cyber City Oedo 808
Devil Man 1 + 2
The Guyver
Monster City
Vampire Hunter D
Venus Wars

Rough estimate at 24 minutes an episode

Total amount of anime in minutes:      

Total amount of anime in hours:      

Total amount of anime in days:      

Total amount of anime in Gigabytes (approx)   

I am too lazy to just put the types you want >.>;;;
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 11:44:37 AM by Blizzard »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I just saw the fma part...didnt know it has a bad ending...
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
@Sion:

<3 for that.
AND YES! IT WAS ANGEL SANCTUARY! *goes off to torrents to download it*
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 07:16:04 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Surprisingly, Kaleido Star is good. And I mean SURPRISINGLY.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Fullmetal Alchemist=Best anime ever. The only one I was actually really into and hated to see end.

The manga is also awsome and completely different from the anime. Soo, now that the show has ended I shall keep reading the manga untill the end to see how it's supposed to really end. =)

Naruto and Bleach are the only ones that come close for me. They are also very good.
*Aside from Naruto fillers >.<)

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Love Love?

shutup.
I took a look at it. And how the fuck did you find that? Were you searching for something like that? o.O It's one step away from being Hentai!

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Impressive list Sion, I'll watch them after all the assignments I've been dumped with  :tpg:

~Winged

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I've come over Last Exile. What's that for an anime? And yes, Neon Genesis Evangelion was pretty much one of the best anime I have ever seen. ;8
Visit our website.