RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
battle formula scripts...PLEASE HELP RIGHT AWAY!

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
i just want to know how to edit the battle formulas. My HP system is far different, where 2999 is the max, and the battle formulas are equal to Golden Sun. How can I change them? ???

I hate that horribly stupid multiple they come up with.  :(U know, if ou 999 INT, and 1000 Rating on a skill, you take like, 10000, but if you 50 INT, you take 20, or stupid stuff like that.

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO CHANGE THESE STUPID BATTLE FORMULAS!!! :-[

EDIT: Also, can I edit the game stats themselves? Say, add one, element Lv.? EXAMPLE: Split INT into separate POWER stats? liek GS also.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 03:01:42 AM by chaos_killa »