RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Request] CBS

Rep:
Level 87
I want to make a speed based battle system. Easiest way to explain it would be Xenogears combo system with FFT's ACT system.

- Turn based, but single character based on their speed. Higher speed = turn comes faster
- Combo move attack system = Combine three different levels of attack to have the end result be in a technique. Much like Xenogears with Weak, Medium, and Strong attacks.
- Endurance level = Just like in Xenogears and Chrono Cross you have a level of endurance. Xenogears starts at 3 and goes up to 7, while Chrono Cross sticks at 7 the whole time. I'd like to make something similar to Xenogears starting at 3 and building your way up.
- Skill proficiency system = where you have to use a skill a certain ammount of times as a prerequisite of learning later skills. If anyone played the Tales series games then you should be familiar with this.

In the end it is pretty much a Xenogears CBS with FFT's ACT system.

I found no current scripts with what I want, if someone could make this CBS for me, help me make it, or atleast point me in the direction I should go I would be very grateful.