RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Custom EXP values??? [2K3]

Touhou Fantasy Developer and all around cool person. :)
Rep:
Level 85
T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
Alright, so I was going to use a custom EXP level up chart that a bud of mine made to fix up the EXP issues that I'm having with my rpg, but it doesn't seem like it's possible to manually go in and change the EXP values...or is there a way that I don't know of?? I would like to use a system that is better than what I'm currently using. For those who want to know, it goes like as follows, for most of the main characters:

Primary: 201
Secondary: 563
Tertiary: 20

Not really sure what does what to be honest. I guess I could use some explanations on each of those 3 : /

Anywho, if anyone can help on this, or knows of a good level up system to use, it would be MUCH appreciated. I'm trying to fix this up, as well as the monsters and bosses, before going on with beta4 of my rpg (4 out of 8 betas).

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Hmm, it's been awhile but I believe you can hard edit the xp values at each level to be the value you desire. Time consuming but doable.

Touhou Fantasy Developer and all around cool person. :)
Rep:
Level 85
T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
I tried looking for a way of doing it, but didn't see any way of doing so sadly. Seems you can do that for stats though if I'm not mistaken.