RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A couple of questions

Hurr durr
Rep:
Level 87
Hamburger? What Hamburger?
1. Is it possible to make a Undo skill via eventing? Undo would be where all damage and status effects inflicted on the last turn are undid.
2. How will I make a Final Fantasy Tactics Advance style Control skill? Basically, it'll be several skills, one for each type of monster say like Control Cloud, and Control Avian. Where you basically be able to control the speficic type easily. I just want it done, a way to make sure it can only be used on the revelevent type is optional.
Current Project:
Altaria: Deus ex Machina (in progress)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
mmmm for the first question, i would suggest script. Eventing...it would be possible........ but you'd basically have to set up a whole battle system using events since each turn would have to be recorded some how, mostly by variables, and then a skill would have to be linked to it recognizing specific variables to undo or erase within the battle. Complicated...

for your second question, there's probably a TBS out for XP. i don't know too much about scripts and stuff of XP anymore, i know there's a couple for VX tho. TBS, as in tactical battle system.