RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A protection Move Need help (Resolved)

Rep:
Level 87
this is my character
I need to know how do do a protection move. For example.

A move called Jetpack. When used the user flies up high in the sky. Which makes it so when the other person attacks he automatically misses. Then on the next turn the jetpack is disabled and he can get hit.

Using Rpg maker 2003
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 04:44:29 PM by Superhydrosonic »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
In battles, i'm assuming it's battles and not the action-style...you can

they have a flee button from that but you can make it such that err, you know when you're making skills there's a TYPE scrolling thing which is usually set to normal.

Well, you can set it to teleport or escape.
but i think that'll make you flee the fight. You could still try it out
Arlen is hot.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
In battles, i'm assuming it's battles and not the action-style...you can

they have a flee button from that but you can make it such that err, you know when you're making skills there's a TYPE scrolling thing which is usually set to normal.

Well, you can set it to teleport or escape.
but i think that'll make you flee the fight. You could still try it out
Nightwolf, I don think it's what Superhydrosonic wants.
He wants something like the 'Dig' skill in Pokemon-type games.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
The only thing I can think of, is to make their defense/evasion really high for one turn.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
oh sorry
and boe's way is right

It could be like increasing defense thingy but make sure the next move decreases it too (you know, just for safety..or it'll happen like what happened to me ;-;)
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
this is my character
I think I found a solution......

First make a skill. then turn it into a switch. Then in any battle put when switch used make condition "dodge" to the user.

Condition: Dodge.
Evades all attacks
Lasts 1 turn
No other things

Hurray it works..... :blizj: