RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Problem accessing tile sets [RESOLVED]

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I am in a bit of a dilema. This may be a Vista error or perhaps installation did not go as smoothly as expected. When I run the program, everything seems fine until I see this:

What's the issue here? Where did they all go? Any solutions? Thanks
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 02:06:00 AM by ~Azure Essence~ »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Are tilesets the only thing you are missing, or are you missing all RTP resources (i.e. sprites, battlers, etc.)?

Speak of the devil! You're right! I don't have any sprites whatsoever! I was so preoccupied with the tiles. Thanks for mentioning that. Any idea what's going on?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Did you download the RMXP RTP?

Thanks! It seems that was the problem. Evidently there was an error when I initially installed the package. Now it's running golden.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
[Resolved]?

Funny you mention that the moment I edited the title.lol