RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Shadows of the Past (Neverwinter Nights Custom Module)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Shadows of the Past
NWN Module by: NAMKCOR
(suitable for character level: 23+)

I've beaten NWN, I'm sure I'm not the only one, Hordes of the Underdark was amazing, but left me wanting to use my epic 27th level toon to do something more.  Again, I'm sure I'm not the only one, so I'm making a module for people like me who want to continue their adventures

This module is going ot have a darker feel to it, blackmail, robbery, and underground activities abound as your character is unjustly blacklisted by the authorities and dropped from the heroic status of yesterday, to the status of an outlaw, a vagabond, a common criminal.  You quest to restore your honor and clear your name, no matter the cost. (multiple paths through the game, multiple endings etc...)

I'll update with screenshots and more features soon...assuming there's at least a couple people interested...

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Sounds cool. Unfortunately, I don't have Neverwinter Nights :(

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'll try to dig up a torrent or something for people who don't have it and wnat to play

I'm going to put in an optoin at the beginning to level your character to 22 if it's below that level, so that if you just want to play this one, you cna jump right in

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I'll try to dig up a torrent or something for people who don't have it and wnat to play

While your looking, could you see if there's a linux port?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
you know what, I think there is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neverwinter_Nights

it says 'linux' under platforms, so it looks promising

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
NWN is amazing, I'm really looking forward to this!  ;8