RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Tablet Test a Anime Version of Yours Truly

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Took me about half an hour to finish as it was done with a tablet
there are 2 versions First Colors and The Ones i chose cause they looked cool

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:15:05 PM by boe »

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
Narrowing Fabrications of an Elusive Mind
Second one reminds me of Arshes.

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Second one reminds me of Arshes.
Come again who is Arshes

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
They're nice

And Arshes is Fighter01 in RMXP

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
Ohh..... hey yeah... XD

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
A rather good picture you have going there, good work. It reminds me of someone though..but I can't remember who...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Wow...nice job Venom! That's really cool. Never heard of Tablet, have to google it! \

EDIT: Ok! I know what that is...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 03:10:40 AM by Mexneto »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
very nice =D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Quickly, what size do you have?
And what model is the best?

And it's a program you install? And you pick colors from the screen, or from the computer?