RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
YEM - Actor-Specific Equipment

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
RMRK Junior
Ok, my request is a pretty simple thing to understand, yeat hard for a ruby newbie like me to make! I want someone to make a simple script that will allow me to make each actor have different equipment slots. I want to make a game where you control a summoner and some summons. So the summoner gets to have slots for weapon, armor, accessories etc. and the summons get some other slots totally different. So basically if anyone tries to make it make a NEW script (cause my copy of YEM equipment overhaul is heavily modified) that makes actor 1 have all 8 slots of my YEM script (use the tags the original one uses, i will find out) and all others use 4 slots (say 4 accessories, no weapons and stuff), with different names! Thanks in advance!

P.s. There is a script for XP somewhere (i recall seing it a few months ago) that made actor-sepcific equipment slot names, may be of use to any one making this!