RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Request) Bestiar/Zoo

Rep:
Level 86
<Bestiary and or Zoo>
<1/8/09>

Summary
After capturing creatures through Battle, ooor breeding them through monster breeding, the monsters and the number of monsters "in custody" will appear here. You should be able to select the monsters and choose either mating, training, or dispose...  When mating is selected the option to select another monster then mate these creature.  Depending on the combination either there will be a mass of useless flesh produced or a new monster.  Selecing training will allow you to train a captured or created monster to train so that it can later be called into battle or sold as a guard animal.... then, if the player feels the monster is useless, dispose to free up space in the zoo. 

Features Desired
  • List of monsters conditional based on which Zoo loaction it's called from
  • Stats and abilities of the selected monster
  • Mating between monsters
  • Training for monsters
  • Trained monsters given a call instrament (whistle, ocorana, harp, or dulcimer)
  • Dispolsal

Games its been in (or how it may have been used)
  • Similar to the pokemon, only have it callable from an event
    • Bestiaries through out that only showed the monster stats
    • Chocobo Breeding
    • Similar to Modern Algebra's Quest Log (only tailored to my needs with no objectives)

Did you search?
    Yes

Where did you search?
    • here
    • Chaos Project (Blizzards Scripts)
    • RMXP

What did you search for?
    • Bestiary
    • Pokemon
    • Custom Menu

I am just barley scratching the surface of understanding scripts.  I tend to over reach myself, and I've tried to modify scripts from others to gain an understanding, but... I'm woefully inexperianced... I'm trying to learn, but... *groans* I don't even know where to begin.
    I've found several scripts (mentioned above) that have certain features that I'm looking for, but would require more than tweeking.... Thanks, I'll keep trying, but I'm months if not years away from understanding how to make my own scripts... I've looked at all the turorials availible, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to make it into the beautiful masterpeices that I've found through searching.

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

OK, so what's the speed of dark?
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Since there's a duck-billed platapus, is there just a plain platapus? If so... what does that look like?