RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST]Some common scripts in RMXP -> Request for their version in RMVX

Rep:
Level 87
Let God judge me only !
Well, here comes the request.
When I used RMXP, I happened to have some interesting scripts ( yup, I collected from sites), but I wonder if they can be used in RMXP ?
Their are :
+Ccoa Weather Script : Yay ! You can make incredible weather effects such as falling sakura, snow, rain, leaves, sparkling rain, etc ... with this script, simply and magnificently.
+Crafting Program by Deke : This script allows you to arrange a crafting system for your projects, just creates a list of ingredients and the results.
+Lighting effect and Sun shadow : Allows you to creates angle of lighting sources to shows shadow of everything, anh the angle changes with every movement. Nice !
+Destruction Engine of Rataime : Allows you to create destructable objects, and you can destroy them in many ways : break, cut, smash, explode ...

------------------
I wonder if can any pro scripter can remake them in RMVX version ? ( I can post the original from RMXP for you to remake them), or can any one suggest me with similar scripts of RMVX version ?

All helps are appreciated,  ;D
Live how long and when to die. You and me, both we don't have the right to decide that.