RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sharing a Lufia 2 Battle System!!!

Rep:
Level 85
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 07:39:23 PM by Roph »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Some serious bumpage of a topic up in here.

This looks to be some pretty sweet business!

Rep:
Level 87
Project of the Month winner for June 2007
Could you please take this down? Unless ccoa actually says she released it, I'd rather just keep it not released (as it was made for me).  I know, makes me sound horrible, but some people just want something original in their game that's already as unoriginal as they come.  Thank you.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
I just downloaded the demo, and I don't see anything that would suggest that it was made exclusive for one person; so I won't be removing it yet.

I'll PM Ccoa about this (over at rpgrevolution) and get this resolved.

Rep:
Level 85
This script was made only for Rye (ShoSho) and only for the game Memento Vivere.  No one else has permission to use it, and it is actually a violation of my intellectual property to do so.  Until Rye allows the script to be released, I won't allow it to be used or distributed anywhere else. 

HarmonyDLL, you are seriously on my shit list for stealing this script (and how the hell did you get ahold of it?) and posting it everywhere.  Are you mentally damaged?  What world do you live in where it's okay to take a gift between friends and share it with everyone?  If I wanted this released, I would have released it.  Take that thought and digest it slowly, I know it's really a fucking difficult concept. 

I swear, there should be an IQ test before anyone is allowed access to a computer.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Welcome to the forums ccoa ;o;

I'll pm falcon to take this down seeing as I am not awesome enough to do it myself.

:pw:
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 85
Thank you.

And hello, Despain.  Should have known you and your little cult was behind this.  Having a good laugh, are we?  You know, I don't believe there are words for what a disgustingly low piece of trash you are.  I've met slime mold that has more redeeming qualities.

Rep:
Level 85
Oh, please.  Don't even try to play the injured party.

You and your little minion deliberately orchestrated this.  It's one thing when done out of stupiditiy, it's quite another to do this just to spite Rye and me.  I really didn't think it was possible for you to be more petty or childish than you were being, but I guess I was wrong.   

Rep:
Level 86
I love how when I first saw this thread I said to myself "I bet ccoa will blame this on me" and you prove me right. It's adorable, really.

Anyway, we're getting off-topic. It' a decent script, I haven't used it yet myself since it's not the kind of system that I really have much of a use for, but I'm sure some people will really be able to benefit from it. Thanks.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
I don't understand the dramatics that are going on ;o;

Edit: Oh wait yes I do.  ;8

Rep:
Level 86
Me neither, I tried to get the topic back on track.  ??? ???

Rep:
Level 98
Falcon better hurry up D<

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Locked for now. Any way for ccoa to prove her identity?

[edit] Unlocked, though for now you still have professor utonium =)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 07:42:15 PM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 85
You once PMed me on .org to tell me that you guys were taking down the download for Postality.  I'm still not sure why you thought I'd be interested.

I was a member and admin at LRPGM starting in 1999.  

I made an RM game titled Beyond Light and Shadow for the PS.  

My game Shades was nominated for last year's Misaos.  

The member DelicouslySaucy went on a spamming spree at .org after reading a topic you made here about being warned there.  

My side-view battle system has gone through 4 rewrites.  

My typical avatar was a blue-haired anime-style portrait of myself, made by a friend.  My current avatar is a black-haired anthromorphic cat, for the reason that it's just damn cute.  

I made a template called the Sepia Template.  

My weather script is the most common script to appear in anyone's RMXP and RMVX games.  I made the weather script at the request of ScriptKitty, who was making A Beautiful Day at the time.

I won the Dungeon Design contest with my entry Escape.

I won the Puzzle Design contest with my entry Marble Track.

I have two projects: Shades (RMXP) and Entropy Spiral (Torque).

I work for Melon Soda, LLC.  http://melonsodagames.com/  I also work for the state of Montana, which you can verify from my current IP.

I recently did an interview for a Brazillian ezine, which should be published soon.

Is that enough?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 07:56:51 PM by ccoa »

Rep:
Level 86
You really could have gotten any of that through enough research- for example, there's not really anything there that I didn't know about the real ccoa.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Well,

« Last Edit: Today at 08:42:15 AM by Roph »

It's already gone =o

[edit] -_-

Ok well, if that box.net account is yours couldn't you just delete it? I'm leaving the first post empty of the link anyway.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 85
Oh, yes.  Because anyone can read private PMs and knows what an ezine will contain before it's published.  :rolleyes:  

You and your pose showing up in each and every one of the threads Harmony (or should I call you Dissonance?) posted right after it was posted and hanging out in them afterwards is evidence of your involvement, Despain.  So, yes, I blame you.

Also, it seems this script was removed with the use of the RMXP project decrypter.  There is no fucking way this was an "accident."  This was a premeditated slight and attack.

Rep:
Level 86
(or should I call you Dissonance?)

Call her Raiju.

You and your pose showing up in each and every one of the threads Harmony (or should I call you Dissonance?) posted right after it was posted and hanging out in them afterwards is evidence of your involvement, Despain.

What? I can say the same about you- you must be involved since you're posting here. The topic was posted in irc and naturally it's funny enough to be worth checking out. Doesn't mean I actually did it, but hey if you want to give me credit I won't stop you, baby.  :blizj:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 08:15:39 PM by Despain »

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Sorry the link was up for so long. If I see any project around the forums that uses the system, I'll be sure to take action; using a script without permission is not alright.

Also, in case anyone didn't guess, that's the real ccoa.

Rep:
Level 102
Cleaned x_x quit being assholes
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 85
Call her Raiju.

That falls pretty far short of your mark, considering I announced this months ago.  Oh, and asked that the accounts be merged long before that.  And that I was taking advantage of the same loophole you used once, Serenade.

It's also hilarious coming from you, Evega/Despain/Serenade/Spider_Chrysanthemum/RinoCap/123456.  And that's just scratching the surface.

What? I can say the same about you- you must be involved since you're posting here. The topic was posted in irc and naturally it's funny enough to be worth checking out. Doesn't mean I actually did it, but hey if you want to give me credit I won't stop you, baby.  :blizj:

A day later, and I am involved (as the victim), clearly.  You were here and in the other threads immediately.  And hanging out in the thread incessantly.   And it was posted by a known associate of yours.  And it was notably posted on every major RM forum except hbgames.org.  And you're one of the few people with a motive to attack both Rye and me.  I have little doubt that you knew about this beforehand and encouraged it. 

That's not to mention that your attitude towards me in public gives people license to do things just like this.  They're sucking up to you, following your lead like good little sheep.

Rep:
Level 86
Huh? I've never used an account called "123456".

I love how I probably got so many random people banned when you people were still in charge.

I love how you still think I'm behind it because it's "associated" with me. I find it fucking hilarious, frankly, and yeah, friends of mine are behind it. I'm actually not involved directly for once, but hey, like I said, I'm not going to stop you from your crusade to turn me into some sort of internet overlord. It' flattering, really.

That's not to mention that your attitude towards me in public gives people license to do things just like this.  They're sucking up to you, following your lead like good little sheep.

Just like Punkid? YOU HAVE TEN DAYS TO RID DESPAIN.

ccoa you're fucking adorable. You're like twice as old as any of us but act the youngest it's so fucking cute.

I love you ccoa, and I always will.

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Sporecloud Bouncer
ccoa, to quote firefox updates, have you heard of tabbed browsing? I open tabs and just leave them unattended all the time. Just because someone was in a thread for a long time does not mean you have an unsurmountable pile of evidence that they are the culprit.

You're an intelligent woman, so consider things before you mouth off!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
:taco: :taco: :taco:

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Closed.

Cool down.
You can continue the discussion through pm or other means if you want.

Edit: Open up again, please keep it nice and clean
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 08:05:26 PM by Zeriab »

Rep:
Level 98

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
I'm going to side with ccoa on this one.  I have a hard time believing Despain about anything.

Rep:
Level 85

Is it any wonder I don't believe a word you say?  You lie through your teeth constantly.  I'm not even sure you know how to tell the truth.

You created the account 123456 to read threads in Feedback while you were temp banned (the first time) during the We R Opressed debacle.   It was banned shortly afterwards when you started using it to post responses to said Feedback threads.

I honestly have no clue what you're talking about.

Rep:
Level 88
Romeo.
What are you on about? I believe I've seen you go on and on about this for quite awhile but I haven't the slightest idea what you may be referring to. Care to enlighten us?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 09:23:11 PM by Punk »

Rep:
Level 98

Is it any wonder I don't believe a word you say?  You lie through your teeth constantly.  I'm not even sure you know how to tell the truth.

You created the account 123456 to read threads in Feedback while you were temp banned (the first time) during the We R Opressed debacle.   It was banned shortly afterwards when you started using it to post responses to said Feedback threads.

I honestly have no clue what you're talking about.

OPEN SOURCE == PLAGIARISM

<3
Rep:
Level 86
I'm my own personal tentacle monster.
Oh god, why am I not surprised you would post here Punk.  Having fun being a trite, overrating twat?  I'm sure all the people from .org that didn't have anything to do with this really appreciate you banning them from Universe.  I know I did.  :D

Really, this petty "Vigilante Justice" crap is getting out of hand.  We know it's you people, and if it's not, we know you have an encouraging hand in the manner.  ccoa's "omg pity me" LJ post did not help matters, and in all honesty, everything that's been going on is... really, really childish.  I would have hoped that a mother of two would know better than to make such a big deal out of this.  Also, Punk; what the hell happened?  You didn't seem to have a problem after the initial, "OMG TREG" settled down, then all of a sudden you change your mind?  DOES NOT COMPUTE.

*sigh*

Rep:
Level 98
Of course RMRK has to be the warground of everyone vs. ccoa.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Of course RMRK has to be the warground of everyone vs. ccoa.

Um, I didn't understand any of that?

But I would like to make a few points :

1. Stealing is wrong.

2. I'd get pissed if someone stole something I made a friend also, so I feel for Ccoa.

3. If this was targeted directly at Ccoa and her friend, which I get that vibe from this whole thing, it WAS underhanded.

Now, Ccoa is pissed (for good reason), and so is Despain & co.

But DO NOT turn this place into a battleground and throw this forum back into the flame wars we've tried so hard to extinguish. I don't care who is right or who is wrong, fighting about it will not solve a thing.

Now, please either :

1. Stop

or

2. Continue this in PM

Or I or another mod will lock this topic for good.
I can't speak for everybody else, but no matter how you look at it, this whole thing is childish.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I'm locking it. They've had more than enough chances.

You all need to grow up. This is the most immature argument I've seen in quite a while (and that's pretty bad considering we're on RMRK right now).

Take this crap elsewhere.

:lock:
:tinysmile: