RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hellbend - Infernal Library of Nimon

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
"Destroy myself daily" -Violentpurge
Hello out there, being new to the forum i thought that i would show off a Quick Project (took 4 days of being sidetracked or i coulda finished it in one night).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This game is as short or as long as you want it to be, with only 4 "dungeon" maps and the ability to face off with Nimon right at the start of the game.

Story- You play as Giest, a hellbender you have the ability to take on the special attacks of your demon enamies as long as you have at least one soul of the givin Demon's Type. Also uses a Zelda/ Soul Reaver like ability to switch between existances (by pressing the "s" button), and yes you can get stuck in objects that exsist on one plane but not the other. Also all the actually music is of my own creation.

This first game takes place in the Infernal Library of Nimon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So tell me what you think, It has been givin a 4/5 and a 5/5 in difficulty (but yes it is possible i finsihed it myself after a friend complained that it was to difficult)

http://www.uploading.com/files/L1FJMOZM/hellbend.zip.html

Race: Metahuman
Class: Thought Deceiver 3/ Nightmare Weaver 2/ Vanity Incarnite 10