RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dragon Age (rated M for Mature)

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Dragon Age is new Rpg coming out for PC, Xbox360 and PS3. It's made by Bioware, and let me tell you it looks serious. The gameplay footage I've seen so far reminds me of Star Wars : Knights of the Old Republic but it seems more fluid, faster paced and obviously not set in the Star Wars Universe.

Check it out on youtube, or just google it.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I've been waiting for this for almost 3 years. I'm sort of past the hype.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Holy shit. I haven't seen this until just now. I think the trailer made me jizz my pants just now. That cinematic was one of the best cinematics i've seen ever. The only other cinematic that compares is bioware's The Old Republic. Damn. Just like watching a movie, but better. As expected of Bioware. mmmm

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
It looks cool, but my computer's going to be too crap to play it, lol.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Getting it now. I'll write something up on it in a day or two.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
My roommate went to get it for PS3 the night it came out, at midnight, and found out that all the GameStops in Lancaster county didn't get the shipment and it went to some other county. While they have a full stock of Xbox360 Dragon Ages. He was 'assured' that they'd have it in today by noon. We will see.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I got it for PC monday night. Level 8 Dwarf Noble Warrior >:D

The story is fucking amazing so far. It feels like I've barely scratched the surface too and I've already got 11 hours of gameplay in.
Spoiler for Oh so normal conversation:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
It looks so badass, I've been dying for a good Western RPG too.

Maybe I'll get it after christmas or something.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Spoiler for Forbidden Fruit:
Spoiler for ...what?:
Spoiler for My badass dwarf:

I'm in love with this game

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Yeah, I'm loving it too. It's dangerous for my schoolwork.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
lol @ bloody BJ

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
When's the first time you get to fight a dragon >:[  Not a drake, but a big ass mother fucking flame breathing ass whooping dragon. I want one of those to be frustrated on in-game.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
This is the best game I've played in the past few years. I'm almost finished my second playthough. Coincidentally, it's also the reason I've only been on RMRK for like two minutes ever since Tuesday.

@graf - you fight a dragon in the brecilian forest, but it's kind of a weakling. The endboss is a dragon, but he's not too hard either. The dragon in the Sacred Ashes quest is totally badass though. He's an optional fight.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
2nd playthrough already? How short is this game?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
MA must have been playing literally non-stop or just skipped -everything- besides the main plot. It's like upwards of 60+ some odd hours of plot play (I think) and 100+ with both plot and side missions and stuff. Then replay value is really high too.

Rep:
Level 94
It's a pretty good game. I haven't gotten too far into it yet because I've been playing Borderlands, but what I have played so far is cool.

Rep:
Level 97
yeah, playing literally non-stop. over 120 hours so far.

The only other game I've ever played this much was Civilization.

Baldur's Gate too, but I never felt the desire to play through it twice in a row before.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Well, Dragon Age is basically Buldur's Gate lol

Rep:
Level 97
Spoiler for Boobmonster:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
That's hot.

Rep:
Level 83
All that you know is at an end...
Once again, Bioware graces us with an outstanding RPG. I seriously can't stop playing it.

Mages FTW. They pwn all.

Rep:
Level 97
Once again, Bioware graces us with an outstanding RPG. I seriously can't stop playing it.

Mages FTW. They pwn all.
Spoiler for What did you say? Son.:

Rep:
Level 83
All that you know is at an end...

Mages FTW. They pwn all.
Spoiler for What did you say? Son.:

Awesome. I'd show my mage, but I have it for xbox360.

Rep:
Level 94
Gross, 360? That's like playing a Final Fantasy with a keyboard.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I just started the game with a rogue, beat the dalish elf starting zone, the game is amazing so far.

Awesome. I'd show my mage, but I have it for xbox360.

I was reading about the 360 version, they made it a lot tougher on mages in particular, what with all the additional pausing due to restricted hotkey slots, and they completely removed friendly fire which is part of the challenge of a class full of AoE.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon