RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Wonder Showzen

Rep:
Level 84
Probably one of the best non-story based television shows going on right now. Also, how many other shows will send you straight to hell for enjoying them?

Exactly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdL2jiM601U
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 05:30:18 AM by BedLlama »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

Rep:
Level 84
Can't get the damn clip to work, so I stuck a link below it.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
:3

Haha, I've seen this episode a while ago. Always funny.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 05:35:40 AM by Prince Grafikal006 »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
This show is still on? I thought they canceled it over 3 years ago.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Probably why I've seen that episode such a long time ago. lol. Uhhm, I know they play this at like 5am randomly on adultswim occasionally or whatever random channel I watch during finals.

Rep:
Level 84
This show is still on? I thought they canceled it over 3 years ago.

According to Wikipedia, it was cancelled about 2 years ago. For people outside of the United States, however, it is entirely possible to not know the show exists at all. As far as I know (as of about 5 minutes ago, thanks to IMDB), Sweden is the only other country besides the USA in which the show has aired.