RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Worst movie you've ever seen

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Tell us, with as many reasons why, what the worst movie/movies you've ever seen was/were. I'll tell mine, but right now I've gotta go to class.  :-(
:tinysmile:

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Thats easy. About a week ago I watched Bloodrayne. I wish I hadn't. The acting was terrible, the pacing was terrible, the action was terrible, the dialouge was terrible. I try to look on the good side, but it was hard to find things about it that were actually good. The costume design was pretty good, but there were some sort of time period inconsistancies that bothered me. The environments were also pretty nice. Good lighting and such. Sadly, everything else was just plain aweful. I really had to force myself to sit through the whole thing.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Some one's going to say it eventualyl so I will. Star Wars EP.1.... I hated it. I really hated it.

:mrgreen: ~ Shaft says, Jar Jar is one punk *ss jive turkey motha sucka!

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
In elemtary school, grades 4-6 were forced to watch a movie that seemed to be about 2 hours long. Felt like it, anyway. I was in 6th grade, and, hated everything. At the end, there was the loudest clapter(is that a word?) I have ever heard. They were so gald it was over. It went on and on.
It was one of those gay movies about horses that leave with a lesbian crying about it at the end
"go on, get going! Waah! WhAAAH! I hate my own movie it is so gay!"
If anyone in the world liked that movie(director?), I will personally kill him/her.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 90
the worst movie i would have to say is school house rock it repeats over and over and over and over again about something i dont even care about exsample: 3*3=9  9/3=3 threes a majic number omg it drives me crasy makes me want to slap the guy that made millions of a movie that just repeats it self.

(i hate school house rock)<<<i will always put (some text) there just incase u cant understand what my entire post is about.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
She's the Man, I really hate being out voted by girls...

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I saw the re-make of Peter Pan. That really did suck pouting anus :|

The voices were overly english, half of the actors looked like they'd rather be somewhere else. The "special effects" were dismal and they sucessfully mangled the original story.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I would have to say mine is probably "Chocolat" >< I hate it when you're forced to watch chick flicks like that. The only good part about is Johnny Depp is in it. (He was born in my hometown, I have to like him, it's a rule or something).

:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
The worst movie i have ever seen is...

Beauty and the Beast  :mrgreen:

My sister used to like watch it every single day.
It used to be good but now i hate it sooo much  :|

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I also hate Titanic. But not as much As I hate Star Wars EP.1......
I also hate the movie Speed, because Keanu Reeves is a weirdo.
I also hate Ninja Turtles 3 because Master Shreddar wasn't in it.

:mrgreen: Shaft hangs out with Master Shreddar, and we get all the ladies. Word!

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Batman Returns..."Oh no, penguins (yes penguins as in the little flightless birds) are attacking the city!  Looks like I've got to drive my badmobile out there and emit a high-pitched sound to make them go away.  Hurray, it worked!"

Note that I am, in fact, a fan of Batman.  I just think that Batman Returns, Batman Forever, and Batman and Robin were among the worst movies ever made.  I'll also include Terminator 3 because it was such a disappointment.
Current Project:  Untitled Game
----Early development phase

Worst movie was e=mc2
EEE I HATE IT!

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
I can't believe no one has mentioned this one yet:
Brokeback Mountain!
Haven't seen it, but I'm already 100% sure its horrible.
An R-rated movie about gay guys??!?!?! What the fadge?!

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 89
Control. Terrible acting. Pointless.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
The worst movie I've ever seen was soo bad that it doesn't deserve to be remembered, which is why I have forgotten the name.
All I can hope is to never to see it again. I also hope that you won't have the misfortune of watching it.

Rep:
Level 89
Just tell us what it is.  :mrgreen:
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
lol necro...phelia.

I could not frickin' STAND AVP! ALIEN VERSUS PREDATOR DOES NOT MEET EXPECTATIONS! GRADE F FOR FUCKING RETARDED! FAIL! EL FAIL DE GRANDE! :KJJLCTODYTOV:HVTCLVTXDUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WUAAARRGH!!!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Meh thought of another crapsterpeice. Blaire witch project.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
There is one movie called, well actually there are many movies here with silly unknown actors like urm Darna Mana Hai maybe, such movies stink
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I have to say the worst movie ever was Hellboy...
It got all hyped up to be Awesome Action Movie.
Then turned into a Love Chick flick type.
I literally fell asleep was a waste of money!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Was it as bad as blair witch project? I wanted my money back after that thing.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Chillin'
Resident Evil: Apocalypse <--PIECE OF SHIT! >:(

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Mississippi burnig was shit, along with to kill a mocking bird.

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
I hated Napolean Dynamite. There's no plot whatsoever. The acting was...well... crap.
The biggest waste of time I've ever seen.
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Chick Flick Films = FTMFL (For the mother fucking lose!) Wahh.. Legally blonde 2? I was made to watch that with my little sister... -shudder- OR!

THE WORST ONE YET!!

13 going on 30! -cry-

Kill them all :D