RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
MMORPG

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
A majority of them are just home doing nothing or watching TV. And I, personally, don't like TV that much :p And, like, 99% of my friends are Asian so most/some of their parents are strict and don't let them use the computer too much.

So they don't really do much.
go on WOW or age of conan

People still play Age of Conan?.?

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Actuality of Warcraft is similar to extra additional MMORPGs, but it has unbelieving graphics, and award-wining grainy game.  The basic conception is generic; commence as a newbie, and slowly impact your way up the ranks. The most excellent way to dismantle up is to finish quests.

Marion Barrett
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 08:21:50 PM by LadyJules »

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Champions Online.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
wow. Gold Spammers are reaching out. I partially quit WoW because of that a year ago.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Uh, any mod gonna get rid of that link three posts up?

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Fuck the advertising
Well, I'm annoyed by a spammer AND an advertiser. (Well, I guess he wasn't really spamming)
Hi