RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
MMORPG

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
This topic is now about MMORPG discussion.

Draconica thread can be found here.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 02:47:27 AM by mastermoo420 »

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I don't like that game. It involves too much work, and there's not enough people that play that game around here.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
You should ask them what MMO they play then.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
A majority of them are just home doing nothing or watching TV. And I, personally, don't like TV that much :p And, like, 99% of my friends are Asian so most/some of their parents are strict and don't let them use the computer too much.

So they don't really do much.

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
Outside

Ogawd. I was just about to Google that before realizing =/
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine

It's pretty fun when you join a clan, which is pretty easy since the community is pretty nice. You can downlaod the client from GamersHell. If you decide to play, tell me so I can give you some stuff. :D

Also has PvP.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Runes of Magic is basically a free version of WoW. There are a few differences the major one being you have 2 classes per character and can switch between them. You can level them both and use certain skills from both classes.

I stopped playing it awhile ago because friends i was playing it with lost interest i got to level 15/15 as a knight(paladin) priest. At one point I was tanking in cloth somehow :S.

http://www.runesofmagic.com/en/index.html

(theres a probably a US server but i cant remember where that link is)

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Thanks, Tezuka and ahref for actually putting up games. :D

I stopped playing it awhile ago because friends i was playing it with lost interest i got to level 15/15 as a knight(paladin) priest. At one point I was tanking in cloth somehow :S.

http://www.runesofmagic.com/en/index.html

(theres a probably a US server but i cant remember where that link is)
http://us.runesofmagic.com/us/index.html
I just changed the "en" in your link to "us," lol. Anyways, I might check that game out in the future because I wanna try out Tezuka's game first.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91

It's pretty fun when you join a clan, which is pretty easy since the community is pretty nice. You can downlaod the client from GamersHell. If you decide to play, tell me so I can give you some stuff. :D

Also has PvP.

ill give this a go

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that my computer is absolute CRAP, lol. It's so old and its graphics card is PCI. And it doesn't even have pixel shader 2.0... So "Shin Megami Tensei" has pretty not-good graphics for me and runs a tad slow... XP But it seems fine (though confusing)

Rep:
Level 83
You should try club penguin or neopets. These mmo's kind of 5uGk but they're alright.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
You should try club penguin or neopets. These mmo's kind of 5uGk but they're alright.
You know you have to be 13 or older to be on this forum right?

Rep:
Level 91
Blah blah blah...
Project of the Month winner for November 2008
I'm going to suggest Atlantica Online. It has a fairly low graphics requirement, but the graphics can be boosted up to modern standards. This one is a turn based mmorpg, which sounds like total failure on paper but works super well in real play. You're gonna hate it initially, everyone does. But the goal is to spend at least 20 levels playing it, and by that time you'll probably find yourself wanting to stay. I'll explain in detail next paragraph.

In no particular order, just explaining random things about the game.
Spoiler for:
If what you're looking for is a mindless grinder, this isn't the game for you. This is a game where you need to think about your next move. It isn't too mind intensive, and the difficulty curve is nice as early levels require no thought at all. You won't be immersed into your character as well as other games, as this game has you hiring mercenaries to fight with you. It's like playing a single player jrpg with other people. How you build your team is based entirely on how well you want to do in either PvE or PvP. Aside from the turn based combat feature, this game is one of few with any simulated politics. Guilds can control towns, and nations can control the guilds. Diplomacy is a huge part of the mid-high level game, and there's many benefits to being part of a nation. The economy is mostly player based, so prices rapidly balance out due to competition. The loot system is quite different, but you'll find yourself collecting a lot of boxes. These boxes contain random items and equipment, and are a means of keeping a stable economy. The cash shop also has little to no effect on gameplay, as all cash shop items can be bought in the in game market for massive amounts of gold or be obtained via quests and events. Speaking of events, this game has some of the most massive events for a free game. As of right now, there's an event where you can win xbox 360s, ps3s, graphics cards, and even a car.

This game in short is not a typical mmorpg, and it's worth a try.

Also I played SMT: Imagine a while ago. Ended up stopping due to many reasons. I wanted that game to work out, but you'll find yourself being pissed off at how hard the game gets later. After level 20 everything has 1-2 weaknesses and everything else is a strength or immunity. Extremely unbalanced classes, but you've got the ability to mix. Also the unconventional combat is pretty unresponsive at times, adding to the frustration.

- -

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91

Also has PvP.

Well i tried with this one more than i have with most games because i was bored. Whenever it is run i get a 1009 error the forums are full of people complaining about the error and there is no help about it at all. They just insult my inteligence by telling me to update my graphics card drivers and directx.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'm going to suggest Atlantica Online. It has a fairly low graphics requirement, but the graphics can be boosted up to modern standards. This one is a turn based mmorpg, which sounds like total failure on paper but works super well in real play. You're gonna hate it initially, everyone does. But the goal is to spend at least 20 levels playing it, and by that time you'll probably find yourself wanting to stay. I'll explain in detail next paragraph.

Spoiler for:
If what you're looking for is a mindless grinder, this isn't the game for you. This is a game where you need to think about your next move. It isn't too mind intensive, and the difficulty curve is nice as early levels require no thought at all. You won't be immersed into your character as well as other games, as this game has you hiring mercenaries to fight with you. It's like playing a single player jrpg with other people. How you build your team is based entirely on how well you want to do in either PvE or PvP. Aside from the turn based combat feature, this game is one of few with any simulated politics. Guilds can control towns, and nations can control the guilds. Diplomacy is a huge part of the mid-high level game, and there's many benefits to being part of a nation. The economy is mostly player based, so prices rapidly balance out due to competition. The loot system is quite different, but you'll find yourself collecting a lot of boxes. These boxes contain random items and equipment, and are a means of keeping a stable economy. The cash shop also has little to no effect on gameplay, as all cash shop items can be bought in the in game market for massive amounts of gold or be obtained via quests and events. Speaking of events, this game has some of the most massive events for a free game. As of right now, there's an event where you can win xbox 360s, ps3s, graphics cards, and even a car.

Also I played SMT: Imagine a while ago. Ended up stopping due to many reasons. I wanted that game to work out, but you'll find yourself being pissed off at how hard the game gets later. After level 20 everything has 1-2 weaknesses and everything else is a strength or immunity. Extremely unbalanced classes, but you've got the ability to mix. Also the unconventional combat is pretty unresponsive at times, adding to the frustration.
Sounds sweet. Might try this after I get back (leaving until July 2nd so the forums are completely 100% safe from me until then)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

Spoiler for:

Sounds sweet. Might try this after I get back (leaving until July 2nd so the forums are completely 100% safe from me until then)

That's a pretty good game. I never got too far, but the battle system was crazy awesome. like a michael bay movie, but good.
If you're willing to shell out 20$ than I'd suggest GW. But if you mean free free, I'd also like to suggest Perfect World. I don't think the requirements are too high.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ahh.. Anyone have Atlantica Online installed on their computer and can upload the .exe that runs it? ;-; My installer doesn't seem to have installed it, and I kinda deleted the installer...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Ahh.. Anyone have Atlantica Online installed on their computer and can upload the .exe that runs it? ;-; My installer doesn't seem to have installed it, and I kinda deleted the installer...

I do not. I reinstalled windows and everything went with it.
I remember it being like a .rar, then a self extracting archive and THEN the .exe or whatever. It's 2009 and I still see this. :P

Rep:
Level 91
Blah blah blah...
Project of the Month winner for November 2008

I almost misunderstood what you meant, but I'm thinking you mean you want the exe that runs the game cause you already have it installed.
Drop these files in where ever your atlantica root folder is.
I took every EXE in the main folder just incase.

Atlantica Run.exe should be the one you shortcut to.
http://www.mediafire.com/?vxcclzm4kym

- -

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Kinda bumping because I thought this ad was interesting considering that it's mentioned in this topic. :3

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
If you want a good MMORPG, pay for it.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
That's like saying "If you want a good anti-virus program, pay for it." >_> There are plenty of free ones that are perfectly fine or just as good as paid ones (or better, mebbe).

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
That's like saying "If you want a good anti-virus program, pay for it."
No it's not. Although, the best anti-virus in my opinion is NOD32 and... you do have to pay for it (or at least pirate it).

>_> There are plenty of free ones that are perfectly fine or just as good as paid ones (or better, mebbe).
lol.

Enjoy playing a week before getting bored because of the awful economy/poor gameplay/terrible community (Brazilians). Rinse and repeat.
There are no free to play games that come even close to the major pay to play games. And although many people like to ride the bandwagon (myself included) and say WoW sucks, ultimately, it's pretty much the best  MMORPG there is. It has had the time to mature and stabilize/balance itself out. If WoW doesn't tickle your fancy, there's always WAR. There's even Lord of the Rings Online, if you're interested in playing through the story. I doubt even any free games are able to reach FFXI in terms of quality, and its probably the least popular of the main P2P MMO titles.

WoW sucks. MMORPGs suck.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I personally didn't like WoW's gameplay. :P I never really got into it. I can see why people would, though.

And yes, in a way, I'm biased. I prefer FTP because I'm poor. >_>

Rep:
Level 83
I bite.
Heres a list of a few free ones. (Its official, i'm a cheapskate)

Cabal Online
If you like flashy lights, big armour and and some war mashing this ones for you. I absolutely adore the war system in this game, its probably the best i've seen in any MMO to date. You pick one of the two sides, and when you enter the war you set up different kinds of buildings and watch towers. If you capture certain sites, you get guardians. Whats more, if one of the foes guardians die in your hands, you recieve a super swanky flame coloured weapon that murders people in a single hit, buildings in about three.

Metin 2
Probably a lesser known MMO, but I found it highly addictive and stuck for about 2 years. Its a bit hard to level up, and mobs get insanely powerful after a certain point meaning by level 50 you need perfect equipment in order to survive. The horse system is probably the best I've seen in free MMO's, besides naming it, with enough effort you can rise it to a Military Horse. The only cons is that you have to keep feeding the damn donkey, and since it feeds off of real time, it can die while your offline.
I sold my signature on e-bay, so i bought this one.
Formerly KuroganeX/DoomMistress/Kiaralis/Zephyrsword.

Rep:
Level 97
Everyone here has played Metin 2. Roph is even a mod, or used to be. I don't know ._.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I played Metin 2, but I felt like it was too much grinding and not much to actually do. :P Sure, pretty much all MMO's are like that, but idk. XP

Rep:
Level 83
I bite.
Everyone here has played Metin 2. Roph is even a mod, or used to be. I don't know ._.

He was a Mod? O.O

I thought his name sounded familiar. Its not ex-mod 'Rolph' from US is it?

Edit: I did my research, I guessed right :)

Then I guess I've met you before in quite a few places.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 11:45:10 AM by Obsession »
I sold my signature on e-bay, so i bought this one.
Formerly KuroganeX/DoomMistress/Kiaralis/Zephyrsword.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Well, even if admitting so would reveal me as a hypocrite, I felt I was just absolutely obliged to tell you that recently Rasse and I have been playing ROSE Online. We were going to buy FFXI for cheap but decided against that, given that FFXIV is just around the corner and spending money on XI now would just seem a waste. With nothing left to do after finishing RE5 and overplaying Brawl, we decided to pick up whatever free MMO looked best.
I had played ROSE before a long time ago and thought it was pretty much the funnest free MMO I had played (although I still quickly grew bored and quit with my character's level in the mid twenties) so we picked that. It is a whole lot of (easy) grinding and the usual scammers and brazilians, but luckily boredom wasn't much of a factor given that we were playing together. You should probably check this game out - it is pretty stable in terms of its economy, with most of the currency flow occurring between various User Vendors, and pretty average in its class balancing. I play a Knight, the defensive second class of the Soldier, and Rasse plays a Mage Hybrid, the offensive second class of the Muse with most of the essential supportive spells (buffs, healing, a bonfire which restores mana/hp over time) from the basic Muse tree (Cleric is the full supportive second job of the Muse).

I suppose I should try and sell it to you a bit:
You begin as a Visitor, which has no special skills other than some crappy double slash attack. At level 10, you get to choose your First Class of 4: Soldier, Muse, Hawker and Dealer. When you reach level 100 of your specific class, you are able to advance it to its second job: Champion/Knight, Mage/Cleric, Raider/Scout, Artisan/Bourgeois. We've both reached level 100+, and only just now is it beginning to lose its charm for me. I suppose to rekindle my interest I'll start participating in the PvP matches that open up to all level 100+ players, but I'm a little worried I'll just get dominated by the opposing Castle Gears (giant robots you can purchase and build to sit in to increase your attack power).

Oh, if you do play it, be warned that the writing is terrible and you should take all quests and dialogue as a joke. If you get around to playing, try and find us: Krabboss and Skanker. You've probably already decided on a game to play though.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Roph was/is a GM in metin2 on one account a mod on another. On his mod account he was queen of red kingdom.

I have a level 21 sura. WHO GOES "ur ur ha ha ya" whilst he attacks and kills stuff and gains barely any experience. Therefore i quit :D

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Tommy tried to get me to play Rose online once, isn't it like a sugary cutsey pink bubble candy and flowers MMO?

but luckily boredom wasn't much of a factor given that we were playing together.

that's the only thing that really makes MMORPG any fun, is playing with people you know/like and enjoy playing it with.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
ROSE Online was pretty fun (at least when I first played it which was before it became PTP(yes, I know it's FTP now, but before it was PTP so that's how long ago I played it. XD)).

And I half-agree. Having friends makes MMORPGs fun, but MMO's still have certain guidelines. >_> I tried playing a game called "GodsWar" which didn't look too bad, but the starting is so dang confusing it was just too much.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Just to let you know Moo, I am in the middle of trying out Dragonica and Project of Planets. I'll tell you how they are later if you want.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Tommy tried to get me to play Rose online once, isn't it like a sugary cutsey pink bubble candy and flowers MMO?
Yes, with awful writing and very little variation in monsters you can battle.

ROSE Online was pretty fun (at least when I first played it which was before it became PTP(yes, I know it's FTP now, but before it was PTP so that's how long ago I played it. XD)).
Pre-Pay to Play ROSE was more fun than Post-Pay to Play ROSE, I think.

We haven't played for a little while but we'll probably pick it up again once he gets home.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I signed up for the beta for that years ago, then forgot about it. Got a surprise last year when it said the beta was finally open.

I gave my code to Rasse.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

We haven't played for a little while but we'll probably pick it up again once he gets home.
I played Post-PTP (now it's called ROSE Evo or something really close to that) and it just didn't seem the same. :\ I remember when people were selling those +7 jellies or w/e for, like, 1 mil and people were summoning so hard they leveled up every time they used a scroll~

Anyways, I think you need more levels to reach the 3rd job (level 100 or something like that) but it takes less time to get there than before it was changed.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me

I played Post-PTP (now it's called ROSE Evo or something really close to that) and it just didn't seem the same. :\ I remember when people were selling those +7 jellies or w/e for, like, 1 mil and people were summoning so hard they leveled up every time they used a scroll~

Anyways, I think you need more levels to reach the 3rd job (level 100 or something like that) but it takes less time to get there than before it was changed.
Getting to 100 was really easy.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Been playing alot of PSO, it's empty inside but still some fun.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
PSO? I've wanted to try that but I think it's PTP. ._.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
The servers for Blue Burst shut down in late 08.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
So I've been playing Dragonica quite a lot since I downloaded it. I have to say, the game is quite cool, the gameplay is Streets of Rage-ish mixed with the usual generic cute graphics, but the graphic style can easily be ignored due to the gameplay. :)

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Sweet. It has PVP. XD I'll join you in it in a little bit. It'll be cool to have someone to play with. :D

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
You guys need to wait for the new Twilight MMO to come out.

Not even kidding, http://www.massively.com/2009/07/28/theres-a-er-twilight-mmo-coming/

:mad:
bringing sexy back

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
You guys need to wait for the new Twilight MMO to come out.

Not even kidding, http://www.massively.com/2009/07/28/theres-a-er-twilight-mmo-coming/

:mad:

it's not official, it's not in development, and it's not even a confirmed mmo lol
but still, just the idea fails.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yo, Tez, it seems like, while registering, there's no option for saying you're from the US. Weird. o_o

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Click "Other", if you are not in the service area, it will ask you to register your IP (which it will allow you to do in the patcher) so don't worry about it.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah, I did that :P I'll tell you when I'm in and everythin'

EDIT: Wtf, launcher gets stuck at "Getting Client List..." at 100% :mad:

EDIT 2: Okay, apparently I had to wait, lol.

EDIT 3: Kaye or Elga? ;-; I'm going to be on Elga, and hope that that's the one you chose, lol. If not, I'll remake into yours. The playing experience will be good if I start new.

EDIT 4: What class did you choose? Also, this game reminds me of Lunia, lol.

EDIT 5: WTF IS WRONG WITH DRAGONICA? At the login screen, it uses up around 170,000 K of CPU Usage and, in game, takes around 500,000.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 03:35:29 PM by mastermoo420 »

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Yeah, I noticed that the CPU usage, but it normally goes down if you put it in fullscreen.

Anyway, me and Redwyn are on the Kaye server. Tell me when you are online and then I can add your character name (which I will need) to my buddy list.

Oh and I am a Magician working to be a Battlemage.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh LOL I'll try full screen, then. I'll get on Kaye.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Character name?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol, it's haimu. You guys chose the one I didn't make the first guy on, but that's good because I just started and it was the more crowded server. ;-;

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Bah, Mind if I jump on this bandwagon? I'm downloading it now >.>

...or not? I lied, I hadn't gotten to it yet. Bah. It doesn't seem to want to let me download. Unless it's browser?

*kit checks around site to see if it's browser or not, if it is, kit will feel silly*

EDIT AGAIN: Oh dear. It appears I've signed up for the wrong site. I can only hope that it was some other MMO named Dragonica, and not a scam. Sigh.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 06:00:02 PM by KitKatKan .-. »

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Just to let you know Moo, I am in the middle of trying out Dragonica and Project of Planets. I'll tell you how they are later if you want.

:)

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Thank you, my dear Tezzy  :tpg:

I NOW KNOW WHICH IS RIGHT!

I'm gonna wait for some of that spam from the other site now ^^;;

Spoiler for:
As of now, the downloader is 37%. I'LL BE THERE EVENTUALLY! )*v*)9

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
D:< Even full screen is a bit laggy still... ;-; I hate my computer. I need a new one but I r poor. I can't combo as well with the lag. D:

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
*There there*

I'll be around to bother you should the situation arise. COUNT ON IT.

Overall, I really like it though. Thank god I'm a girl though, I may have to hate myself for liking the Sims but at least I don't have to pretend I don't like the cute XD

It reminds me of Crystal Chronicles. Everything except for the gameplay and monsters reminds me of Crystal Choronicles.

/*Kitkatkan stares into the distance, wallowing in her childhood, or at least gamecube-hood

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
Dragonica reminds me a lot of Flyff: similar classes, childish-like graphics, etc. I may give it a shot, as long as there's more to do than grind (because Flyff was 100% grinding and that got to be a little on the meh side.)

Spoiler for:
Well, that and the community was like an army of zombies.

Yeah, I might as well download it.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
It's actually fun to grind in Dragonica (at least for now) considering I use combos.

Rep:
Level 86
Yeah, reading through everything it sounds like it'll be pretty entertaining.

Oh, and what classes are you all? (Just so I know, I'm still deciding)

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Here are the classes you can be and what advanced classes there are to choose from.

Rep:
Level 86
I've looked through that, I just want to make sure I don't overlap with anyone here.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Oh right. :tpg:

Me and Kitkat = Magicians. I am going for Battlemage but I don't know about Kitkat.

Moo = Thief

Redwyn = Warrior

Rep:
Level 86
Looks like I'm going Archer, then. It was close between that and Warrior, but I don't want to steal Red's thunder (Read: I'd be useless).

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
too lazy to split posts other than moo's attempt at takeover :|

back to talking about mmo, what do people think of Aion?
and I know Champions hit beta this week, anyone in that?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
What do you mean my attempt at takeover? :mad: This is my thread! :P This topic was originally for me to ask what MMO's were good. Then purpose was fulfilled, thereby creating a new purpose for the topic.

Rep:
Level 97
He's apparently too lazy to read the whole topic too

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I was going to say "not even the first post" but I realized I changed it originally.

You would think he could see that the first post was by me... ASDGA:WLEHa;h

Whatever. What's done is done. This topic is now for discussing MMORPGs, I guess.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Rep:
Level 87
Actually Sirius, I'm focusing on my Thief right now XP

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
A majority of them are just home doing nothing or watching TV. And I, personally, don't like TV that much :p And, like, 99% of my friends are Asian so most/some of their parents are strict and don't let them use the computer too much.

go on WOW or age of conan
no

By Kraft

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
lol im surprised no one mentioned maplestor- oh wait.

it doesnt need to be mentioned
im downloading dragonica, too.
Hi

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

go on WOW or age of conan

People still play Age of Conan?.?

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Actuality of Warcraft is similar to extra additional MMORPGs, but it has unbelieving graphics, and award-wining grainy game.  The basic conception is generic; commence as a newbie, and slowly impact your way up the ranks. The most excellent way to dismantle up is to finish quests.

Marion Barrett
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 08:21:50 PM by LadyJules »

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Champions Online.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
wow. Gold Spammers are reaching out. I partially quit WoW because of that a year ago.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Uh, any mod gonna get rid of that link three posts up?

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
Fuck the advertising
Well, I'm annoyed by a spammer AND an advertiser. (Well, I guess he wasn't really spamming)
Hi