RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dynasty Warrior 6

Rep:
Level 88
So, I got to play it on my friend's PS3 and... It's pretty neat. I never got to play DW5 so I'm not sure what was in it, but this one has a few new features. Best feature ever: Swimming. It's a bit slower than walking, and unless you're on a horse, you can't attack, but it really helps you get to far away areas.

Also, there are missions that have large mountains. If you have a horse that can jump good enough, you can jump of the side of the mountain and land at the bottom, and if you're lucky, land on an unsuspecting enemy.

The Rembo system (Or whatever it's called) adds a neat new thing. For those who don't know what it is, your basic combo never ends. At Rembo level 1, you use 2 basic attacks in your endless combo. As you advance up to Rembo level 4, you gain additional attacks and they grow stronger.

L2 let's out a special attack that differs depending on your character. Some of the specials, like True Speed, are quite impressive, while others are just deadly. There are many more attacks, but I'll just shut up about them. :P

Almost all the character's have different weapons, and they added that some character's weapons are bows which are some of the easiest people to use.

17 different character storylines, 5 difficulties (Easy to Chaotic), many characters (Most of the character's from the older ones + some more), bringing back older missions (Like the Yellow Turban Rebellion), leveling your horses, plus many other things.

The graphics, at least for the PS3 version, are quite nice. The scenes are well done, and the acting... Well, it's better than some of the other DW games. :-\
Screen of an aerial attack:

I'm pretty sure the soundtrack is the exact same as DW4, but that's fine by me since I like that one.

My only complaint is the fact that it forces you into a widescreen mode, so playing on split-screen on a normal sized TV can make it hard to see.

Well, there's my review of the game. Would I recommend it? If you like Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, or Warriors Orochi then yes. My score: 8/10

Oh and as a side note... Lu Bu's weapon is kick-ass. Lu Bu himself... Not so kick-ass. Lose the eye make-up, man:

Rep:
Level 89
Oh and as a side note... Lu Bu's weapon is kick-ass. Lu Bu himself... Not so kick-ass. Lose the eye make-up, man:
It came with the costume.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
It came with the costume.
He's going to cut himself with a weapon like that. :o
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Thats why he has wristplates

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY