RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
new here

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
yup im new here just wanted to say hi.. Im 15 and attempting to make my first Rpg so.. ya

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
JELLO! welcome. use the search button, and nobody will hate you.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Hey, welcome here.
Have fun, don't spam, or Dbl or trpl post.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Welcome to the forums. I'm sure they've already explained the rules.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 90
Welcome to the forum ... but becarefull this is a very dangerous place. Just make sure you don't come accross an animal named BlueXx. He's very dangerous. He's a noob eater.

As soon as he finds out your a noob he'll be aaaalll over you. Making jokes and stuff, he thinks he's superior then everyone. Thats just him. He does it to everyone.

So don't try and defend against his superiorness.  :wink:
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Well here's a thought. If you take his comments seriously, you may find out Bluexx is trying to help you.

Don't insult others, that won't get you anywhere.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 90
Help me or other people by calling them noobs ??
Wow thats great modivation maybe calling people noobs alot will get them posting huh ?
Thats helpful.
In that case newcomer BlueXx will help you/Modivate you by calling you a noob all the time. Enjoy your stay at the forum. :)
MSN CHAT-

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Don't insult others, that won't get you anywhere.

Thats what BlueXx does. :| He does ussually offer good advice, but half the time it is paired with insults.

Oh, and welcome to the forum. Pardon the drama.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

Rep:
Level 91
if you don't wanna be insulted make yourself worthy of respect

and the first step is to tell blaze he is a retard
holy shit my sig was big!

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I wasn't here when Blaze was here before. And since the old posts have been deleted, I cannot account for what he has done before. But since he has come back, I have yet to see him act like a "retard."

Either way, I could care less if you respect me or not. You are not so mighty that your judgement somehow determines my worth.

Rep:
Level 90
Well BlueXx thinks he's the strongest in this forum and it's pretty sad he has the balls to demand respect. (He demands respect by the way he acts.)
MSN CHAT-

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Retard means your slow... its not much of an insult really... I am slow...Slow at being asked to wash the dishes...LOL

But BlueXx is only Joshing... he's just acting back on you calling him an Animal...

Every ones a bit of an animal... we evolved from them... so Thats not much of an insult either...

Am I to Laid Back...???

The only time I take offence is if Some one knocks What I have done creativly... but they just say thats Crud with out giving reason...

Oh yeah Hi... Unrealking

If you like UT2003 I have made my own levels... download em for free.. here:- http://www.unrealplayground.com/mapper.php?id=2305

Oh and I don't think BlueXx is demanding anything... There are a few people that like his one liners and funny comments... and others that don't... Like Marmite really... I think cuz BlueXx is high up on RPG making knowledge his answers go over Newb's heads.. and then they get offended... Thats what happend to me to a degree... and I kinda couldn't read his messages.. I tend to skip read... never do that on here...

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: GilgameshRO
I wasn't here when Blaze was here before. And since the old posts have been deleted, I cannot account for what he has done before. But since he has come back, I have yet to see him act like a "retard."

Either way, I could care less if you respect me or not. You are not so mighty that your judgement somehow determines my worth.

amazing how people don't learn from others' mistakes...
hell i started to like that moron and as soon as i did he thinks he is good enough to be heard

let's try not to chaos the system, you are the newcomer and you didn't really show anything of worth yet.
blaze is trying to defend himself now but since you weren't here you have no idea why he is being slammed like that
yet you also fail to notice his posts, and by that you claim he didn't act like someone who deserve to be where he is

if you will try to attack me there will be results no matter who you are , shame you are going to take a hit gilg
stay at your side of the world, the ignorant side that doesn't understand.
cause if you try and talk about things you do not understand as if you understand them then you are taking a too big of a risk

now stop spamming up welcome messages and shut your darn trap
holy shit my sig was big!

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I Respect Gilg... He helped me with my sprites... he helped adjust and gave comments on them that really helped... and he has made a couple of fantastic ones...

I respect you too BlueXx... I saw how you helped that person with the logs in the river script... you was very proffesional...

Every one here has different skills... its a great forum... even if we do bicker from time to time..LOL (It healthy...)

Again Welcome new comer...

Rep:
Level 90
Everyone having skills ...?
Nope don't think so ... me for example ...
Every skill i have for RPG Maker XP everyone already knows how to do.
But yes BlueXx is very talented with RPG Maker. He just needs to loosen up
MSN CHAT-

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Blaze... You are prob good at making a good story line... your good with wording your-self and making the odd funny witty comment... don't put your self down... I am sure you could make a game that keeps people entertained from start to finish... Thats a skill... (Even if it has no super scripts or fancy graphics... you can still make a game that rocks cuz its fun)

If you want any graphics doing just ask...

I have made you a title screen in your other thread... go check it dude !!!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Jesus H. Christ, what spam!

Welcome to the forums, unrealking.

Look, here's what you need to know:

1. No matter what you hear about Blaze now, and no matter how nice he seems, he is an idiot and a flamer. There are still plenty of his old posts around to know that for those of you who said "The old posts are gone, and he doesn't seem as stupid as I hear".

2. Use common sense, and there shouldn't be a problem with you and blueXx.

3. I am your lord and master, you shall not have any others besides me.

>_>
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 90
Shut up Halo of the sun don't poison his mind with bad stuff. And no your not his lord. Don't worry Kid if anything goes wrong with you or anybody here in these forums i got ya back. Don't let these fools poison your mind. Halo thinks everyones an idiot.
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
No, just the people that are, or act like they're intelligent when they're true stupidity still shows through.Basically just you and Jesse right now.  Anyone with half a brain could tell I wasn't completely serious in my remarks about "being his lord and master".

:roll:

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
Halo is right on this one....
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
True, you may need to lock this... I think I welcomed you, so weclome again.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
wow... that was cool.. i think. um is it always like this around here? thx for those who welcomed me.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Quote from: Blaze
Welcome to the forum ... but becarefull this is a very dangerous place. Just make sure you don't come accross an animal named BlueXx. He's very dangerous. He's a noob eater.

As soon as he finds out your a noob he'll be aaaalll over you. Making jokes and stuff, he thinks he's superior then everyone. Thats just him. He does it to everyone.

So don't try and defend against his superiorness.  :wink:

1st thing Unrealking,
Ignore Blaze, I mean You're Not A no0b, never think you are.
2nd
Don't make enemies around here.

3rd thing..
BluXx Is Far Superior Than Some Of us...Atleast Me.
I mean, He just doesn't think...He knows
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Quote from: Unrealking
wow... that was cool.. i think. um is it always like this around here? thx for those who welcomed me.

lol

You know what, you're right, this has been the coolest welcoming topic ever. People got pwnd... you know who you are... and yes, it's always like this now that Blaze is back, but we try to just keep it in the Spam area.

Welcome once again, in a more serious way, and this should be locked any day now...