RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Airship Character Set :)

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Good Morning my fellow RMRK community, I've noticed that its very hard to find a vehicle system with good sprites so I went about figuring out a way around it! ((This is my first upload so I'm really not sure how to go about doing this, its worth a shot tho, really looking forward to contributing)) I made an Airship and Boat character set for both regular and Mode07 maps, but I have some tweaking to do on the 2D map version so for now here is the Mode07 Airship version! I hope to upload the others when I get the chance, the airship design was inspired by the cool looking ones in Final Fantasy IX

IMPORTANT: CREDIT: the ship in this sprite is a edit of the galleon from The Inquisitor's World Map Tileset, I want to make sure I give him proper credit! ((http://www.rpg-palace.com/downloads/details.php?id=103))

SCREENSHOTS:

Lastly: These were made for my personal game at first but thought it'd be cool to help people who were having the same problem as me, So I ask that Grafikal, Modern Algebra and other moderators go easy on me, I AM NOT BOXXY!  ;D

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
heh, I think it looks good. Thank you for sharing. I wasn't aware I had a reputation for being a hardass, but that's cool too :)

And believe me - a basic knowledge of English combined with being helpful is enough to show that you aren't boxxy. No need to be so express about it :P