RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
a music request

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I need some music for my game. I would like some boss music plz.

style: boss style (a sort of fast yet evil sound)
speed: medium - fast
length: about 1:30 to 1:45

thanks to any1 who can do it! I need it quickly!

-Jak-

Rep:
Level 90
Your best bet would be to ask Halo of the Sun, I hear he is very good with music (not sure though)  :O_o:

Rep:
Level 89
I have attention problems.
If you want a castley theme, I've got a lot of music!  Not mine though, comes with the download of the game, "DarkEden"
"...because, you know, whatever."

No, as i said, i need boss music

can any1 do it?

-Jak-

Rep:
Level 90
If you want music from games I've got probably the best site for it:

www.vgmusic.com
Going on a vacation...(To FLORIDA!!!)
Will be away the three closest weeks...

Rep:
Level 89
Nice site  :o
Started RPG making once again!

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
its the ultimate site for video game music, also check out blue laguna, just search on google. it has tons of rpg music (check out legend of dragoon, its my all time favorite rpg).

ok, i was kinda looking for something unique but, why not. A bit of music from another game never hurt anybody!