RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Female sideview battler :D up for grabs now ^_^

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
i actualy finish a female battler lol!

:tpg:

go to this link to see the whole side view battler Minkoff version
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,16835.0.html
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:53:49 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
very cute :D
the look of its sword attack is very cool ;) nice job! ;D

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Thanks, and i saw your pirate things on
Spoiler for:
CREATION ASY

that is you correct?

this battler was a request by kasier from that forum

Rep:
Level 87
dollmage do you only do white ties style side battlers? or do you any kind of side battlers
Time is never WASTED when your WASTED all the time

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
What happens to her blue cloak as she attacks?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
you wouldnt seethat when she attacks ^_^

i know someone would finaly saw that lol your the first i congratulate u hehe so have you seen the whole set?
What happens to her blue cloak as she attacks?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Yeah, it looks great, as all of your work does.   ;D

I just thought that part was odd  :police:

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
thanks im also doing another one  :o

a female blackmage :D

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Wow, nice battler. ;D
The sword attack, also nice.

Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
thanks been watching to many samurai animes and anime sword users and try to learn some of their pose :D

@all tnx for the good comment
dollmage do you only do white ties style side battlers? or do you any kind of side battlers

i could always try some other battlers can i =)

i do monster sprite also from total scratch that is =)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 12:43:39 PM by dollmage »

Rep:
Level 87
would you be able to try and do a side battler for me?

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
yes =), but if your gonna make a request please post it on the thread i made bout side view battlers request thingy so we wouldnt go off topic and make a new thread bout it.

and also so you could read the stuff i need bout

Rep:
Level 87
ok just one more thing so i dont have to make a new topic, we'l talk more about this in my topic :http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,18663.0.html can you try to do either the blue robot at the bottom or ganondorf with the blue wings thx

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
awww you using rm2k3 =(

i there would be a problem there if i make the battlers i think say 256 color is need for rm2k3 and im not sure bout 3 frames i always make 4 frames is that ok?

errr post your request here

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,18613.0.html

ill attend to your request after i have done finishing the battler he requested and could you post the picture of the robot your asking

Rep:
Level 87
no im using xp and it's for cogwheels side view

just the top pictures r kind of old but dont worry about them

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
never tried cogwheels system

but ill see what i can do. just instruct me and show a picture of the character your requesting

just post it to my accepting sideview battlers stuff on the link i posted above
awww you using rm2k3 =(

i there would be a problem there if i make the battlers i think say 256 color is need for rm2k3 and im not sure bout 3 frames i always make 4 frames is that ok?

errr post your request here

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,18613.0.html

ill attend to your request after i have done finishing the battler he requested and could you post the picture of the robot your asking