RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
World Map Help...

Rep: +0/-0Level 71
RMRK Junior
Heyy,

I dont know if this is where i should be posting this, but i couldn't find anywhere more suitable...

Soo i need some afvice on how to do my world map. Ive tried multiple times to make one, but they all come out looking like crap... What do i do????

Thanks in advance...

Matt (Mapper2100)

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
Can we get a little more detailed?
Eddard Stark art by Teiiku

RMRK Junior
i just need some tips on making world maps... cause i cant do em for shit

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
First of all, get a world map tileset. there's a good one by the inquisitor
@rpg palace

RMRK Junior
@Jonny, im using RMVX...

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Or this link would work just as well.
Also, please make your signature smaller. If I wanted to see the progress on your games, I would see their threads.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Lol, Pacman, that was very entertaining. I suggest looking at a few maps of... the world I suppose. Then using it as reference for your own. In my opinion, the key to making a good world map is by making each location distinct so that it actually looks like a world rather than a giant island.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
He's right, here. Grace of Vil's world system works well because hiromu manages to put detail into the fragmented maps. Most world maps you see would just have that one tile for a village, whereas in his way hiromu can make the entire village in the world map. It's a very good system.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know