RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Wanted: Game Story Ideas

Rep: +0/-0Level 71
RMRK Junior
Hey,

I need some ideas for my game Quest For Freedom... All ideas welcome. Ones I use will be credited under special thanks...

So far I know like the basic outline for the story, but it somewhat varies according to what character you choose in the beginning. (Ie. If you choose the thief, the kings army is after you because you stole his crown, if your a warrior, because you killed some people.) But so far, you start off later on in life, and your getting flashbacks, back to your abusive childhood, and the player gradually finds out what happened, as they progress through the story.

I know its not the greatest, but Im working on this solo at the moment, (I do have a character and city developer though), and Im not really the best at thinking up of ideas, so any help would be great!

thanks in advance people

Matt (Mapper2100)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 10:57:10 PM by Mapper2100 »

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
You should probably think of why they did these things first, but the title makes me think of a rebel game, make the dude a rebel against the government who goes around finding supporters to overthrow an evil king. (generic indeed)

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
There are like 3 topics for people asking for story/quest ideas. Does anyone make their own games anymore?

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Why think for yourself when you can get people on the internet to do it for you?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
You should probably think of why they did these things first, but the title makes me think of a rebel game, make the dude a rebel against the government who goes around finding supporters to overthrow an evil king. (generic indeed)
Fable 3?

Rep: +0/-0Level 71
Umm piez
 :P umm if you need a spriter i think you might have said that you had one already [character/city developer] but i wasnt sure so umm i asked but if you need one PM me or something.

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)