RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Semi-Nude XP Elementals

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

You're so fucking weak.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
This is Onideus_Mad_Hatter
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
Yo-COCK SLAP-

Oh your God, I just found this vid of you on YouTube...yer like this fat, stubby, grubby lookin, pimple molested, greasy haired, basement dwelling, stank ridden LOSER!

LOL...it's NO WONDER you're so angry and lashing out at random strangers all the time!

...I kinda feel sorry for you...you probably get picked on a lot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Also, you just proved how much you fucking fail. People fucking LOVE that video. Keep on sucking out loud there you little slut machine.

Rep:
Level 88

Oh look, another stanky little tweenage emo loser!  This one apparently has a homo-hardon for Chuck Norris...*shudder*...he also has his own Webbie board with a WHOLE 7 registered users!  WOW, you sure are popular!  It must come from slurping ass online, huh?  ^_^

Rep:
Level 88
Als-COCK SLAP-

Hey Fatty...you wanna know what happened to the LAST retard who started runnin their mouth about me?

http://www.backwater-productions.net/_images/_Usenet/Poofter_Gay_Pride.png

http://www.backwater-productions.net/_images/_Usenet/Poofter_Netkkkop.png

http://www.backwater-productions.net/_images/_Usenet/Poofter_Weight_Watchers.png

...yeah, best not to fuck with someone whose got more skill in graphic design than you, Cuppycake.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Oh look, another stanky little tweenage emo loser!  This one apparently has a homo-hardon for Chuck Norris...*shudder*...he also has his own Webbie board with a WHOLE 7 registered users!  WOW, you sure are popular!  It must come from slurping ass online, huh?  ^_^

Like I said, you're a failure. You've really proven nothing. I want you to keep failing you little prepube shit stain. Every time you post you fucking LOSE. You are worthless. I've seriously taken dumps smarter AND funnier than you. If this is all you can do that you've proven your full of shit. OMG YOU CAN SEARCH TEH GOOGLE! HAX! Yeah keep being a fucking cunt you script kiddie little cock smoker. Also, do you still have the taste of old man cum in your mouth. Because it seems you're taking severeal breaks so you you can keep sucking more old man cock you little fuck.

Rep:
Level 88
Here's another good one:

I did that after lil Jeffy Croft started runnin his mouth about me on his lil Webbie blogger board.  ^_^

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

Wow... your good. Thank you... but I have pointed this out many times... ^_^

his one apparently has a homo-hardon for Chuck Norris...*shudder*
Elite Rpg Maker
Lord and Ruler of BanisherOfEden Kingdom
Rep: 35
Chuck norris's Bitch!!!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 03:27:07 AM by BanisherOfEden »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
This is pathetic... you are pathetic Hatter.

Rep:
Level 96
Yup, I has teh seck with Chuck Norris ever night.   ;8
I am his bitch!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You suck at JPEG shit.

Is there anything you don't fail at you little ass raider. You're only being a little dingo fucker. By the way, this is too fucking easy.

Also, do your parents know you show internet stangers you gay pr0n collection? If you were any more of an ass goblin, every member of your family would have plotted to kill you by now.... Wait, they prolly already have.

Yeah, keep sucking at life you twat.

Rep:
Level 88

Why don't you show us all a picture of what you look like Ataraxy2 (btw why did you nyme yourself after an anti-histamine pill)?

Rep:
Level 88
You suck at JPEG shit.

...what?

Is the-COCK SLAP-

You're done, child.  Put it down, it's time for bed.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
How about all the decent members just keep their mouths shut? This thread will be locked soon, just go some were else and ignore him...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Why don't you show us all a picture of what you look like Ataraxy2 (btw why did you nyme yourself after an anti-histamine pill)?

Yet more listless immature bullshit. Can't you do anything fucking right? The fact you haven't been raped and murdered due to your blatant ignorance and inability to do anything right is fucking mind blowing.

_____________EDIT____________
Saucy get on MSN. My hadle is SexualBubbelgumX@hotmail.com (big surprise).

Rep:
Level 88
Ataraxy: Perfect peace of mind, or calmness.

Rep:
Level 88
How about all the decent members just keep their mouths shut? This thread will be locked soon, just go some were else and ignore him...

Nah, you should keep running around screaming on about how you think I'm a "cuntflap" and how I've 'failed at teh intarnets'...oh, unless you means Fu...in which case, no thanks, tormenting him is ever so entertaining.  ^_^

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Torment? Snap out of fantasy land. I've been smacking you around like a pimp smacks a two dollar whore.

Suck the fart out of my ass.

Rep:
Level 88
To-COCKSLAP!

Sorry, maybe if you took my cock out your mouth I could make out what you're saying!  :D

Aren't I cool now or what? :/

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Ataraxy, sarcasm is lost one some one this immensly dense.

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
like hatter because I can double post!  ;8
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...