RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST] 4 custom scripts (equip, item, damage sharing and dead)

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Hi all. i need 4 custom scripts that makes some minor changes towards the game.

so first script:

Custom Equipment

I need a script that modificates the equipment window and items.
First i want to add pictures to my equipment to make it more visual (so in the equipment window you see a window with a picture of it)
Second i want to make some equipment to not modificate the status of the charater that equips them but the status of the main character (character 001)
Thirth i want to choose what a character can equip and what not. so let say character 2 has no arm so he/she can't equip a weapon for example.

Second:

Custom item

I need a script that modificates the item window and items.
First i want to add pictures to my items to make it more visual (just liek the equipment)
Second i want to make some items only effects curtain characters. So Let say character 2 is a zombie that can't be healed with a healing potion but with some rotten meat.

Thirth:

Custom damage Skill

I need a hidden status that makes some characters share some damage in one way. So if character 001 takes damage, 25% goes to character 002, 25% goes to character 003 and 50% goes to character 001. if one of the linked characters is dead it will remove the status, so if character 001 takes damage and character 002 is dead then character 003 takes 25% damage and character 001 takes 75%. if both dead then character 001 takes full damage.
on the other side i want that when character 002 or character 003 gains damage that 25% goes to character 001.
If posible i want to raise and lower this number with items and/or with events.

Fourth

Custom Dead

I want to make every character have a different dead.
  • When Character 001 dies the battle is lost.
  • when character 002 or 003 or 004 dies it gains another status then Incapacitated

well that's all for now. i hope i gave enoug information and if you have questions don't hesitad to ask.

*Edit: Spelling errors :P

greets
Asuka26
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 10:41:44 AM by Asuka26 »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Custom or costume?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
You said 3, you asked for 4.

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
yhea srry. I hope you know what i mean :P
I edited the post already XD
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 11:41:57 AM by Asuka26 »