RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST] I'm new and already have a question...

Rep:
Level 83
I'm new here and I don't know if this is the right place to ask for something but I'll do it.
I wanted a gambit system script for rmxp but I couldn't find any.
If anyone knows where I can find one,please tell me.Thank you.

Grafikal pointed out your errors, you did not fix them within 48 hours. This topic will be locked and forgotten about - Falcon
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 02:28:57 AM by F???ΓΈ? »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Why do you think everyone knows what that is? The script request area is here.

At least tell us what it is, what games it's been in and your exact request and requirements.

In fact, just follow the rules and I bet you'll be cool. You obviously don't know how to do this, so I'll point you to the rules of requesting a script, here, and a recommended (VERY RECOMMENDED) template for you to follow to organize your request and generally fulfill our needs for trying to figure out what the hell you're talking about, here. Do this or Falcon will rip your balls off. I might help. If you don't have balls, then we'll rip your tits off. If you don't have tits or balls, then that's fine enough since then I pity you. :) Hope this was helpful.

P.S. Just because I told you where you should post your request doesn't mean I want you to now go and make another topic of the same exact thing. Ask a moderator to move this there instead.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 01:14:39 AM by grafikal »