RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How to import icons...

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Me and my best friend have so many icons... yet we don't know how to import them so that we can use them. Help, please? :[
This is a stick up! Hand over all the cookies...! >:o

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: RMVX HELP FILE
Icons (Graphics/System/IconSet.png)
This file contains icon graphics displayed next to skill and item names.

This file contains 16 icons vertically and horizontally (with each icon measuring 24×24) for a total of 256 icons

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
So all we have to do is just add our icons into IconSet and they'll show up? Thanks! =D I truly appreciate it! ^^
This is a stick up! Hand over all the cookies...! >:o

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Unforutunately no, you need to keep to the same file size. so youll have to sacrafice some. aparently rpgmaker vx doesnt like extended images :(

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
you can create a new file with the same dimensions though...

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
yes but you can only have ONE icon file :(

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
You could if you used a script. :3 But it'd be more trouble than it would be worth. You'd have to list every item and skill and the icon you wish to use. (or the icon sheet and its coordinate on the sheet)
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
yeah im looking at writing these to make up for vx being silly

Rep:
Level 85
IconSet.png can be as big as you want, as long as each row only got 16 icons (24x24 pixels)

My IconSet.png's dimension is 384x3650 pixels ;8
"The pinata is full of shaving cream!"
My scripts:

My skins:

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
:O. thanks for the new info. the tilesets are not the same however which is where my reasoning was