RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
script is hanging

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
:?  :evil: when ever I try to playtest my game on the 2nd or 3rd sceen it will stop and say script is hanging and then it closes down. what does this mean and how can I fix it?

Rep:
Level 90
Are you using RPG MAKER XP ??

If so then make sure all of your scripts are complete and none are missing or incomplete.

But if you haven't gone to far with your game then delete it and start over again if this error keeps happening.
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

Rep:
Level 89
Ummm....you people need to be a tiny bit more specific on your problems. What script are we talking about here? What is the actual error, need to know these things before anyone can help you.

Rep:
Level 90
I don't think he can give out anymore info. He did say that was all the error said. Am I correct ?
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I am using RPG Maker XP. I don't write the script I just Make up the Game with the data base. All the error says is "Script is Hanging."

Rep:
Level 89
Never seen that error before, maybe it's not compliant...does it require a KCG module or SDK to run it? Did you check...otherwise it won't run the script.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Means the script has an error, probably too many ends or something.

Test play your game, and then when the error occurs, go to the script editor and the faulty line will be selected. Copy it and put it here plz.