RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
THE BEST SAYINGS KNOWN TO MAN (GAME)

Rep:
Level 88
When Japanese try to make RPGs, somebody sets up us the bomb
~Dunno who ???

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Remember that you are mortal.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
:P
"We are born with the dead:
See, they return and bring us with them."
T.S. Eliot, Little Gidding

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
girls are just a mosaic of stupidity and hormones and emotions.

....Great, now i'm pissed off.  Did he learn everything you know about life from TV or something?

In other matters,

"Everyone in the world is a weirdo freak, except for you, which makes YOU  a weirdo freak."
ASK A NINJA POWER XD
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 11:48:28 PM by kitkatkan »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -- The Joker

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
"When life gives you lemons, make me a pie god dammit!"
                                                                            Quote from Nick

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
"Come on baby... Don't fear the Reaper
Baby take my hand... Don't fear the Reaper
We'll be able to fly... Don't fear the Reaper
Baby I'm your man..."

;8

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
"Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like... love!" ~Homer J Simpson

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
"Everything that goes around comes around- like a boomerang! If it's thrown at an exact angle which is tough to find so never aim your shots" - Nightwolf.

the meaning, dumbwits, is that never do things for something in return. Dont expect good stuff.

Expect an irock.
Arlen is hot.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Frylock: Shake, what're you doing with that gutter?
Master Shake: What're you doin' with that beard, huh? Answer that, scientist
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 01:07:36 AM by Forcystus »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
"Your best? Losers always whine about 'their best'. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen."

-John Patrick Mason

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
"Did you know that i told you so has a brother? it's name is shut the hell up!"

-the simpsons, i think -_0

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
If knowing is half the battle, then trusting is the war.

-me

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
"HI BILLIE MAYS HERE"

- Billie Mays

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Metalacolypse commercial

"DO NOT STOP WATCHING THE FIRST 15 MINUTES OF THIS SHOW....OR.....YOU WILL MISS THE LAST 15 MINUTES.....OF THIS SHOW!"

Rep:
Level 94
THEY SMELL MY CAT!

-Dr. Orpheus

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
"Oh Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy."

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Rep:
Level 94
"When life gives you AIDS, make lemonAIDS."

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
"We have one planet, and one chance." -Tim McIlrath

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
"Your smut is now downloaded."

Rep:
Level 85
:3
(Lois walks in on Stewie torturing a bully)
Stewie: We're playing house...
Lois: But that kid is all tied up!
Stewie: Roman Polanski's house
:dalton:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
"When life gives you AIDS, make lemonAIDS."

in a similar vein

"when god gives you lemons, it's time to FIND A NEW GOD!" -- Powerthirst GODBERRY: KING OF THE JUICE!

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Pyscho Mantis - "I'm going to be a boss"
Snake - "Am I hallucenating?"
Pyscho Mantis -"You like men."
Snake - "YOU CAN SEE INTO MY MIND?!"
Psycho Mantis - "No."
Snake - "Fuck."

Rep:
Level 85
This is MORTRED. the phantom assassin
Some cool, funny sensible stuffs and sayings:

* When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

*On your left brain there is nothing right. On your right brain, there is nothing left.

*You know the speed of light, so what's the speed of dark?

*Practice makes perfect, but nobody is perfect. so why practice?

* Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

*Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.

* They say hard work never hurts anybody, but why take the chance.

* Plenty so sleep when you are dead.

* Always borrow money from a pessimist.  He won't expect it back.

* Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.

*On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the Escape key.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
"Practice makes perfect. I think most men need a little practice, don't you Mr. Green?" - Ms. Scarlet from the movie Clue.