RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Spell improve Stats / stacking States

Rep: +0/-0Level 65
RMRK Junior
Hi there and greets from Germany!  :D
First I wan't to say, that you all are doing a very good job here!
I found so many awesome scripts here - so keep doing!

I'm one of these guys which used the 2k and 2k3 and is now missing some things in the VX.
For Example a Spell which improves the Defence per usage. The "State" DEF UP does it only once!
So I used a script ( Yanfly Engine RD - Custom Status Properties [I don't know if I may Link it] ) which lets me stack the States. Its not very easy to use it and it seems it doesnt Work perfect - when I use it the second time in a Battle, it doesn't say "x's defense is increased!". I also tried to use the "apply effect"-function, but it didn't help.
So my request: Has someone a nice solution for my problem? :)

Best Regards
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 04:57:55 PM by lpz_Nq »
English isn't my first language, but I hope you understand what I mean.