RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
XAS help [Weapon Making]

Rep:
Level 86
Utada you there??:P shining moon OWNZ
Does anyone know the MOG -XAS scripts? i wouldl like to know how to create my own weapons, because when i create that weapon i cant attack with it...

Rep:
Level 83
X-PLAT!
@zarockfaith - when making an "XAS weapon" you must:

- create an event on the TOOL map (study how the sword was made.)

- create the mini script for that tool in the Script database (F11)

- edit the ITEM and SKILL scripts according to the type of weapon

- configure your weapon in the Database (F9) under the Items / Weapons / Skills tabs.

starting off in XAS isn't easy... but once you get the hang of it,
you'll realize the many possibilities... grab a copy of Calvin's PDF.
it's very helpful, even for those who are at expert level.

http://xasabs.wordpress.com/category/downloads/

Rep:
Level 86
It seems simple enough i will get back to you on this one

Rep:
Level 86
oh yea i need to ask you one more thing, when i changed my CMS i have not been able to equip my skill or item anymore, is there a way i can put the script to work over my cms im using, im using the MOG style CMS =]

Rep:
Level 83
Detective Scrotes
oh yea i need to ask you one more thing, when i changed my CMS i have not been able to equip my skill or item anymore, is there a way i can put the script to work over my cms im using, im using the MOG style CMS =]
I'm not entirely sure what you are asking. Are you wanting to use the the functionality of one CMS with the appearance of another CMS?