RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A Couple of questions.

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
I'm a newb and just got this program literally last night, so bear with me on this.

Here's my first problem:

I've tried just about everything that I could think of, and for some reason, after the hero says his lines they just loop back to the begining. What do I do so it doesn't loop like that?

My second question is that the team starts off with four characters when I do the test play. How do I make it so it's just the main character?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
i'll answer the second question first.
database>system>2nd party member set to none(can be seen top left of the screen)

1st question.
 the reasson why it keeps looping is cause first,you need a switch to turn it OFF or a teleport to another map
-put this event on the map.
-don't set it as a common event.
-make it on the map,set your event to auto start(so no switch needed to activate it)
-do all your code.
whenever you're done with it,just pur a switch operation(lets say switch [0004] ON.
create a second page(new page) with a precondition(top left of the screen)switch[0004] ON with no code in it.

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
I got what the hero is saying to stop looping, but now after he's done talking he can't move.

So how do I fix this?

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
it musn't be a ''auto-start'' event.
make it be a action key or touched by hero i guess ;)

reply.

or add me on msn luv_gyalz@hotmail.com i'll help you out.