RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hireing people for project..

Rep:
Level 87
Im A Legendary Gun To The Max x10
Ok im making a projects and i need skilled RMXP people to help.. So far theres me, Shixx and Vipet.. Our team is called Team Omni.. This can be found at http://leadingentertainment.com//index.php?act=idx <<< Great forum..

We mostley need scripters but any help will do..

Ok to sign up please provide me with the following details..

Email: ( Ill need your email adress to contact you, add me on zainox15@hotmail.com )
What are you good at: ( are you good at graphics, scripting, music, ect.. )
Applying for: ( what job are you applying for)
Work: ( Show us some of your work )
Notes: ( just extra stuff you would like to add )

Thank you to anyone willing to help..

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
How much does it pay?

Rep:
Level 87
Ahh it dont have a pay, its just if you nice enough to help or not..

Rep:
Level 86
do u need a mapper or nything im no gd at scripting well i can do basic things but i can design maps and worlds and stuff

Rep:
Level 87
Yes we need a mapper that would be so awesome if you could help us.

Ok you can find the team at http://leadingentertainment.com//index.php?act=idx

Just pm me once you join up that your there for the team..
« Last Edit: October 01, 2007, 03:16:05 AM by Zainox »