RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Origin Of Your Username

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Filling in the bubbles for my name on scantrons is my favourite part.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Pokemon!
I named my player Jack (I really don't know why...) and my Vinesaur (spelling?) Rex. I actually changed it ever now and then when I'd restart because I got sick of it, but my friend complained and restarted my game with Jack and Rex... :P
I still am kinda sick of them name, but oh wells...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Nightwolf.

I hate mortal kombat, but I kept the name because I was like, 11 then and thought that night was awesome and wolves were awesome. But I constantly change it, to like Agent or SpeedRacer because Nightwolf isn't so cool ;-;

But it's my identity

AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE IN ME.
just like halo :*
Arlen is hot.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
     a
r
           l
             e
        n
                     r
                  e
  y
               b
Where did you even come up with putting your letters in that order?

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
     a
r
           l
             e
        n
                     r
                  e
  y
               b
Where did you even come up with putting your letters in that order?
I came up with Arlen because it's already a real name, and I thought it was a cool sounding name, so I went from there and just randomly assigned the remaining letters.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
Alren and I are somewhat similar in that regard. My username originated as Rynex, which is a bastardization of my real name, Ryan. Someone randomly blurted Ryosis out over MSN, and it kind of stuck.
Eddard Stark art by Teiiku