RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RM2k/2k3 - Is it possible for pictures to move independently of the player...

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
Is it possible for pictures to move independently of the player even if the pictures are off-screen? What I'm trying to do is this: I have a silhouette of a flying car. I want the transparent silhouette of the picture to move vertically along the map, along where the roads are, to give the illusion that there are cars flying above the player. I know how to make the pictures move etc (I'm an experienced RM2k3 user, and have made my own CBS and CMS, etc) but I'm not sure if it's possible to make the picture move along the map regardless of whether or not the player is in the area; that is, even if they're on the other side of the map and can't see it.