RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Re: Help with NPC Sprite Directions (meaning which way they face)

Rep:
Level 82
Trunks: The new Legendary Super Saiyan!
Can someone tell me how to make the NPC sprites, say, face up towards a priest while he is preaching in the Church? And could someone possibly direct me to CharacterSets, sprites, and TileSets for Final Fantasy VII resources ??? ? I'm making a multi-dimensional RPG (anyone ever hear of the Multiverse?). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-ssj1988

PS: If anyone can make sprites, CharacterSets, and TileSets for the Terminator Series, please let me know if you can do it, because I want to include the Terminator Series as part of my multi-dimensional RPG. Thanks again.
I'm THE Ultimate Super Saiyan!

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Can someone tell me how to make the NPC sprites, say, face up towards a priest while he is preaching in the Church?

Just make them all face upwards towards the priest.
If you want tehe sprites to be doing something else, wanderin' around or facing other directions and turn to face the priest as he starts to pray, then set a switch or variable just before the priest starts to pray and set each sprite to react to that switch/variable (depending on how complicated you want it to be) and have them face upwards towards him.

Rep:
Level 83
You could try to make them yourself.

Rep:
Level 82
I am that I am.
Like Brady said, when selecting your char sprite in the event, just set the face direction as "up". (or wherever your priest is located)

Wow, man... Brady your avatar is spinny as! Haha! I sat there watching it for about 5 minutes just spinning out lol. It's awesome!

Oh and for sprites you could always try out http://www.spriters-resource.com/ They have a pretty comprehensive source of all manner of spriting goodness from lots of platforms and generations.
As a dog returns to his vomit so too does a fool to his folly.

Rep:
Level 82
Trunks: The new Legendary Super Saiyan!
But then how do I make the congregation disappear when the hero talks to the priest after he is done praying with the congregation?
I'm THE Ultimate Super Saiyan!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
You could make a new page in the event for each member of the congregation, with no graphic, activated by a switch. This switch would turn on after the sermon is over, and then all of the members would vanish.